Vaseline Lip Therapy with Sunblock Reviews

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Sunblock - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vaseline Lip Therapy with Sunblock

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Sunblock

“Lovely soft lips”

Written on: 19/10/2013 by Susiejones80 (39 reviews written)

I like this product because it leaves my lips nice and soft. It also helps reduce chapping caused by the wind. Perfect in the sun. You should try the Cocoa Butter flavor! Very soft on the lips and tastes good!

“Dried my lips up in no time!”

Written on: 26/10/2012 by Ebonypaige (2 reviews written)

Yes, it smells wonderful, but a warning to all, don't use it too much otherwise your lips get addicted to it and they dry up. Admittedly, most people are happy with using it, but I had suffered from dry lips for nearly a year before discovering another lip care product which made my lips better again in 3 days. But if you are going to get Vaseline make sure you get either the Cocoa Butter or the Aloe Vera as these are proven to be the most moisturising as the Vaseline with Sunblock, Rose and Almond oil and the orignal (blue) ones don't have the moisturising ingredients that the Cocoa Butter and Aloe Vera Vaseline's have.

“Vaseline Lip Therapy with Sunblock is a really amazing...”

Written on: 10/09/2009 by poppy simons (3 reviews written)

Vaseline Lip Therapy with Sunblock is a really amazing product. It comes in a little yellow tin, and is very cheap. This is the only lip product I use in the summer - it stops your lips from drying out from the heat, and stops them getting burnt too! It's my favourite product and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!