1 Stop Instruction Reviews - www.1stopinstruction.com

1 Stop Instruction www.1stopinstruction.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 1 Stop Instruction www.1stopinstruction.com

1 Stop Instruction www.1stopinstruction.com

“I love this institute and instructor. It's just banging.”

Written on: 24/09/2022 by RussoItalianpv258 (1 review written)

I love this institute and instructor. It's just banging.

“Persistence combined with high quality instruction”

Written on: 08/09/2022 by UshaNagasamy (1 review written)

I came to 1 Stop Instruction with very little motorbike experience and did my CBT. I had a longer journey than some riders due my fear of dropping the 650cc bike which took a lot of psychological work. I persisted with the determination to get the full licence and stuck to the path chosen. My main instructor Caval was very supportive and helped me work on my skill set with lots of tips and true longstanding experience. I had some tough days but I needed reality checks to make me a safer road user for self and others. It was not easy for for over a year I had many one to ones and managed to clear Mod 1 (took me two attempts and one cancelled test due to rain) and I passed my Mod 2 at 1st go. If you are willing to give your best, the team at 1 Stop Instruction will give you the best coaching to get you to succeed. I would recommend them to any friend of mine confident that they will get high quality training.

“Excellent school.Highly Recommended ”

Written on: 07/09/2022 by Alessandro440 (1 review written)

Excellent school. They treat everyone with respect and fairly. Very respectful. Many thanks my amazing instructor, he gave me clear instructions and was very patient helped me pass my Mod 1 and also many thanks to Guv for helping pass my Mod 2 test. Highly Recommended. Thank you

“Thorough and helpful ”

Written on: 26/08/2022 by AaronAP (1 review written)

Really comprehensive training, covers CBT principles and more. Approachable and friendly instructors, came away much more confident on a bike than before

“1 STOP INSTRUCTION.ILFORD/ROMFORD Instructor was very...”

Written on: 18/08/2022 by Yaqub (1 review written)

1 STOP INSTRUCTION.ILFORD/ROMFORD Instructor was very abusive over the radio when I made a wrong turn.he began swearing on the radio and was very aggressive. constantly seemed to have racist undertones. I spent £1500 with them and the son of the owner would make comments such as call me a ugly mug when i didnt want my photo taken for the 1 stop instruction website. he also told another company instructor you can have him we dont want him. extremely disrespectful and constantly lying is there moto. At one point referred to me as a terrorist paedophile. They were so nice to all the other learners who were not muslims but very rude and defensive with me. I think they even influenced the examiner on test day. lots of whispering and talking going on before the test began and after. they seem to know them well as they are there all the time for this specific business. I was taking my full bike licence mod 1 and 2. please if your a muslim avoid these guys even if its just a cbt. they hate muslims. at the test centre another stranger who began praying in the centre before he took a driving test enraged one of the 1 stop instructors. he began swearing to him self. muttering the words infront of me. i was horrified with the extreem hatred they displayed to any and all muslims. please please please avoid like you would avoid a tornado.

“Great”

Written on: 16/08/2022 by Christiana1234 (1 review written)

He was a really informative and supportive instructor. There was plenty of time given to help us practice and get ready for the final ride. The day ran smoothly as a whole and i felt like i was in safe hands for the entirety of the course. Would 100% recommend.

“CBT training ”

Written on: 13/07/2022 by YareliVargas (1 review written)

This is the first time riding any motorcycle and this was a fantastic set up. Easy to book. Careful, clear and well led but relaxed enough to not feel like an exam. Although basic by name the advice felt well worth the money. I have a ‘old’ driving licence and so technically didnt need to do this but CBT but i would still recommend it. Thank you

“good patience. very good”

Written on: 09/07/2022 by Theresa157 (1 review written)

I liked his patience good teacher I learned a lot very very good

“Great”

Written on: 09/07/2022 by Hickmanqm359 (1 review written)

He has been the best instructor yet thanks alot will be coming again rhanks

“Informative, helpful”

Written on: 06/07/2022 by Maverickq171 (1 review written)

Instructors were very friend and paitent as mistakes were made but helped me throught everything explained everything slowly and clear to help my understanding

“Simply Amazing and Very Friendly”

Written on: 03/07/2022 by Mamun72 (1 review written)

This was my third CBT renewal training. My first two experiences were not that much good enough. Specially on road training was not up to the mark. But today my Instructor was so friendly and patient full that I was feeling much more confident on riding motorbike. He trained me on the road exactly the same way he did in the training premises. I really appreciate that. End of the training session I successfully passed the CBT with a very good inspiring comments from the Instructor. I will highly recommend to my friends and others.

“Best place to begin your motorcycle journey ”

Written on: 29/06/2022 by Azul36 (1 review written)

I started of with 1-2-1 instructions, now finally I got my full licence today. Very happy with all the service tey provided to me also all theu instrucer are very friend too. I would full recommend this place to go.

“Fantastic introduction into the biking world”

Written on: 16/06/2022 by gibbs80 (1 review written)

What a great day of learning. was a little bit apprehensive to start, but all 3 instructors made me feel relaxed and calm. All instructions were clear, so no confusion. Instructors were easy to talk to, so you could ask any questions you had. Complete value for money, for the day, I left feeling ready for the roads and the want to go for my full licence. Thank you gentleman.

“Great riding school ”

Written on: 10/06/2022 by Smet35 (1 review written)

I've done my cbt 3rd time but 1 stop instruction was the best one so far. Thanks to our instructor Manik, i have learnt so many different techniques and also found out what i was doing wrong while riding. He has great communication skills and experience.i would definitely recommend.

“A very professional company”

Written on: 12/05/2022 by SteveMac81 (1 review written)

The training was very clear, specific, helpful, instructors were really helpful with any questions and make sure everybody understood before we progressed any further thoroughly enjoyed my day. I would definitely recommend this company and I hope to be doing my full bike license with them soon

“BEST and THE ONLY SCHOOL worth to go”

Written on: 05/05/2022 by happybiker2022 (1 review written)

After many CBTs done with them, decided to go for DSA, both Mod1 and Mod2 passed in 1st attempts. Only thanks to their quality and proffesional training in all aspects. This is the only school I can trully and honestly recommend to everyone. Many thank for everything and see You in near future at ERS :)

“Great day ”

Written on: 01/05/2022 by Louhutch (1 review written)

Manik Was a great instructor calming presence, incredibly thorough and clear instructions when on the road. So pleased I had him as an instructor!

“Brilliant trainers”

Written on: 25/04/2022

Brilliant training provided, explained really well, cant fault them overall, decent bikes and good as gold trainers, cheers.

“They are two of the best training instructors i have...”

Written on: 16/04/2022 by R228 (1 review written)

They are two of the best training instructors i have had, made me feel very comfortable on the road, explained to me carefully and explained as many times as needed, I would recommend them to anyone who’s looking for a CBT

“Best of London”

Written on: 15/04/2022 by Moriahr324 (1 review written)

The stuff is very helpful and friendly with knowledge!!!