Etsy Reviews - www.etsy.com

Etsy - www.etsy.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Etsy - www.etsy.com

Etsy - www.etsy.com

“Wall Art”

Written on: 12/07/2021 by Tanya-H (7 reviews written)

Ordered a personalized wall art. Arrived on time with everything they promised as. Loved it.

“Love this site”

Written on: 05/06/2021 by JessicaThom (17 reviews written)

I frequently purchase items from Etsy and am always pleased with the service and quality. Every store owner I've contact with has been really pleasant and helpful. Necklaces, bookmarks, art prints, earrings, and other accessories may all be purchased and enjoyed. It's the best location to go for personalized and one-of-a-kind things. This website comes highly recommended by me.

“unique and high quality items at reasonable price”

Written on: 31/05/2021 by PeterMorris92 (7 reviews written)

A very great site for purchasing unique and high quality items at very reasonable price. Wide range of varieties are available. Also, they offer the customized options for gifts, home decor and many more. Good service. I am impressed with on time shipping service.

“Reasonable prices with high quality unique hand-picked...”

Written on: 07/04/2021 by MariaWilson1008 (7 reviews written)

People can Discover and shop unique hand-picked items form scratch. Beautiful personalized, wedding and housewarming gift options are available. So many wide range of different varieties are provided by etsy. I am really glad that i find such great website. Reasonable prices with high quality items.

“I ordered a wedding cake topper and even arranged for...”

Written on: 14/02/2021 by RyleighCarey498 (1 review written)

I ordered a wedding cake topper and even arranged for express shipping to have it shipped to the wedding on time.

“Very Unique Items”

Written on: 14/06/2019 by tamara7958 (1 review written)

Great gifts that are either hand made or unusual! Check out Etsy daily!

“Speedy response”

Written on: 29/12/2017 by Aryanna424 (1 review written)

I sent a review about the sellers on Etsy. One of the sellers responded it was WallDecorGifts. He explained the problems and was very kind and respectful. Still may take me till February 5th to get it, but he said they would refund my money if i do not receive it or something happens to it. I like Etsy, but buying from the site makes me feel uneasy. Like I said, overall Etsy is fine just trying to figure out how to monitor the sellers more. A bit difficult when they are out of the country.

“Bad experience”

Written on: 29/12/2017 by 106Thornton (1 review written)

Etsy itself is not so much the problem other than it being a site for people to sell their items. I don't think this site is for me. I order and item in 2014 never got it and never got my money. I notified them but then i was told to notify the seller. Nonetheless it was too late anyway. That was 110 dollars i never saw. Then Just this December 10, 2017 I order from another totally different seller and paid through paypal, they emailed me it was shipped December 12, 2017, the seller said it would take a week. Still has not arrived I contacted the seller about it. Third times a charm, but i won't being doing a third time. It is a hint, once in 2014 and now the second time 2017 hmmmm.....just my experience and I like Etsy because I was able to find what i needed. I was taken twice. For me this has been bad. Everyone's experiences are different. Just speaking on what has happened to me. Wow, what are the chances that it happened so long ago and now again. It is a red flag to not get anything else from this site again. Too bad because It is a great site, just for me not trustworthy. The seller i used in 2014 was Lillies Creations(BeautifulxBoutique) the other in 2017 WallDecorGifts. Unfortunately, Etsy has them on their site it makes it bad for them. I just had a bad experience TWICE so I just won't shop on this site anymore makes me sad. It very sad because 2014 that item was for prom we had to go with another type and color shoe basically change the dress and this gift in 2017 was a Christmas gift for my beautician it was beautiful and perfect and I am so sad I never got it. I never got my money back for either one.

“ETSY CUSTOMER SERVICE IMPROVED DRASTICALY”

Written on: 12/12/2017 by SHOPFORFUUN (1 review written)

Hello everyone. I have been a seller on EBay for a long time. I decided to sell on Etsy 3 years ago. I am a professional jeweler and make 100% of my own designs. Comparing 2 companies, I would say, I highly recommend Etsy to shoppers. I as a frequent buyer and seller had very few, under 1% difficulty in buying or selling on Etsy. Etsy sellers are very small individual sellers and very huge companies. Within 6 years I have little difficulty in any of my transactions. I bought internationally and US. Sellers are very efficient on Etsy compared to EBay. Your Jewelry always comes in beautiful boxes and personal notes. On EBay, sellers wrap jewelry or any item you buy in almost anything unpleasant. Most buyers on Etsy, pay the amount you are asking for and very prompt payments. On EBay, buyers always barging with you the most ridicules prices for 14k gold too. Overall, selling and buying on Etsy has an Elegance. Buying on Etsy is Like shopping on high end store with fraction of cost of high department store because you as a shopper deal with direct manufacturer of that item, so there is no middle man to deal with. I love Etsy and I love Etsy's improved customer service. SHOPFORFUUN

“Would not use again”

Written on: 20/08/2017 by dyJohnson151 (1 review written)

I have today, received an invitation to Review the Eternity Rose, purchased recently, the company and product was satisfactory. What is NOT so satisfactory, is the fact you (Etsy) Highlight the “FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING”, therefore, please allow me to detail the additional costs for which I was invoiced, by your chosen shipping company FedEx, 1. VAT £31.10 (Purchase cost for the eternity rose £149.55 for which the VAT @20% = £29.91 not £31.10) 2. Import duty of £5.96 which is in line with expectations 3. There is also, an added “Advancement Fee” of £12.00 for which I would be obliged to have an explanation as this appears to be in direct contradiction to the suppliers FREE SHIPPING to UK policy. This represents an additional cost of £49.06, which was not made clear at the time of purchase. Further to this, you failed to advise me of the fact that the Eternity Rose Company, has a UK base which sells the same item at some £20 cheaper (Including VAT) had I been aware of this, I would have used this service, saving import duties and other associated costs.

“Dreadful Seller - Dreadful Customer Service - Avoid!!!”

Written on: 23/03/2017

I used Etsy for the first time a few weeks ago and purchased two items from different sellers. One item was received in reasonable time and of reasonable (but not good) quality. Despite the second item being in stock I still have not received it and have had no response at all from the Seller or from Easy - shocking service, despite contacting both twice. I have no idea if I will ever receive the item I have purchased or refund. I will never use Etsy again once this is resolved. I purchase a lot from Amazon, whom I know I can trust and who will resolve rare issues promptly. Fellow consumers - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

“Etsy is great UNTIL you are sold fakes and want a refund.”

Written on: 30/01/2017 by shoppingviews (1 review written)

I have had a lot of successful purchases on Etsy and was happy until I was sold fake antique door knobs and required a refund. Im still waiting for a refund of any type after spending US$204 and then paid for postage back to the seller as well at AUD$63. Etsy agreed after proof they were fake and not antique but it took a lot of work for me to convince them with photos and comparisons ect. So they tell me to post back the knobs AT MY EXPENSE again and I have with no refund and poor communication from Etsy. IE they DON"T answer all questions or my messages. BEWARE... they have a policy covering many months to deal with your case if they choose.. and have no obligation to refund you before then if they choose,if at all. Read their policy... their resolution can cover all those days if they choose. Its a shame their customer service to buyers is so crappy because they have a lot of great and unique sellers. I will never spend a large amount of money on their site again. I will stick to Ebay for larger purposes where the buyer is always a priority. Also good to note is that I looked at credit card policy and they don't cover online purchases like these either. So you have no where to go if it turns bad.They claim on their page to have great buyer protection... I don't agree from my own experience.

“Baby carrier”

Written on: 14/11/2016 by emmakovac (1 review written)

I ordered a baby carrier from here and I'm totally satisfied! Good website!

“Sellers Don't Do A Great Job and Site Search Drives...”

Written on: 17/07/2016 by 367Conrad (1 review written)

Out of the 6 products I purchase over a two year period only 2 were hassle free and came as promised. Not a great record. Seller either sold inferior product or did not mail product for over 30 days. Then used excuse of that she moved and things could not get done right away. Sellers also avoid contact with buyer. Not a way to run a business. Don't expect any help for Etsy neither. No phone to contact the site. Search on this site is a mess. Items that are suppose to be vintage are not. Items that are suppose to be hand made are not. Every time I come on the site some thing is moved or can't be found because of the constant cosmetic changes to the site. It is totally annoying. The never ending scrolling to see a particular shops items is awful. Finding shops is difficult when on listings. I am willing to waste more time and money on this site.

“You can find creative and unique items on Etsy. The...”

Written on: 23/03/2016 by arMcBride81 (1 review written)

You can find creative and unique items on Etsy. The sellers give very individualized attention.

Written on: 03/12/2015 by brianne11 (3 reviews written)

Blue Geode Druzy Ring is my new shopping collection. I got it at discount price $21.08 from footsoles24 This is a A beautiful hand crafted piece of stud earrings with black agates. It’s item code is DR 192 There the collcetion of jewellery is good and at reasonable price. I love it.

Written on: 03/12/2015 by brianne11 (3 reviews written)

“Gold Oxidized Filigree Ring with Tibetan Turquoise Chips”

Written on: 30/10/2015 by walkerandrea (3 reviews written)

I purchased handmade Gold Oxidized Filigree Ring with Tibetan Turquoise Chips (cocktail ring) from Etsy “footsoles24“ store. This ring cost around $33.10 - The size I got is US 8, which fits me best. Metal used in this ring is Brass with gold plating. This is a high quality products at unmatched price - which you would love to have.

“Rose Gold Classic Sparkle Gem Belly Button Ring @ $11.75”

Written on: 26/10/2015 by kerry7 (2 reviews written)

I am a fashionholic and love to be up to date with new fashion trends. I shopped Rose gold classic sparkle gem belly button Ring from etsy (footsoles24) store. I ordered 6x10mm ring. This clear prong gem show off classy side in the best way. Shipping service is reasonable. Things to remember - Remove your jewelry when performing exercise, swimming, or showering as any substances like water, oil, chlorine, perfume, and sweat may react and will cause it to tarnish easily.