Etsy Reviews - etsy.com

Etsy Reviews - etsy.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Etsy Reviews - etsy.com

“SHOP SHUT DOWN”

written by ColinDaniels360 on 08/02/2024

I have tried making a shop with them three times in the past four years. Each time I would post several things and pay them to post those items. Right after paying I get a notification saying my shop is suspended. I would wait for an email to arrive that would tell me why but never do. I then would do a rebuttal and informing them that I didn't receive the email. Five minutes would pass and they would say that my shop is officially shut down. All three times this has happened and I believe it is unfair and a way to sham people.

“Absolutely love shopping on Etsy”

written by Jose223 on 28/02/2023

I absolutely love shopping on Etsy! The selection of handmade and unique items is unmatched, and I always find something special and one-of-a-kind when I browse the site. I especially appreciate the ability to connect directly with independent sellers and artisans, which makes each purchase feel personalized and special all-keyboard.com

“Wall Art”

written by Tanya-H on 12/07/2021

Ordered a personalized wall art. Arrived on time with everything they promised as. Loved it.

“Love this site”

written by JessicaThom on 05/06/2021

I frequently purchase items from Etsy and am always pleased with the service and quality. Every store owner I've contact with has been really pleasant and helpful. Necklaces, bookmarks, art prints, earrings, and other accessories may all be purchased and enjoyed. It's the best location to go for personalized and one-of-a-kind things. This website comes highly recommended by me.

“unique and high quality items at reasonable price”

written by PeterMorris92 on 31/05/2021

A very great site for purchasing unique and high quality items at very reasonable price. Wide range of varieties are available. Also, they offer the customized options for gifts, home decor and many more. Good service. I am impressed with on time shipping service.

“Reasonable prices with high quality unique hand-picked...”

written by MariaWilson1008 on 07/04/2021

People can Discover and shop unique hand-picked items form scratch. Beautiful personalized, wedding and housewarming gift options are available. So many wide range of different varieties are provided by etsy. I am really glad that i find such great website. Reasonable prices with high quality items.

“I ordered a wedding cake topper and even arranged for...”

written by RyleighCarey498 on 14/02/2021

I ordered a wedding cake topper and even arranged for express shipping to have it shipped to the wedding on time.

“Very Unique Items”

written by tamara7958 on 14/06/2019

Great gifts that are either hand made or unusual! Check out Etsy daily!

“Speedy response”

written by Aryanna424 on 29/12/2017

I sent a review about the sellers on Etsy. One of the sellers responded it was WallDecorGifts. He explained the problems and was very kind and respectful. Still may take me till February 5th to get it, but he said they would refund my money if i do not receive it or something happens to it. I like Etsy, but buying from the site makes me feel uneasy. Like I said, overall Etsy is fine just trying to figure out how to monitor the sellers more. A bit difficult when they are out of the country.

“Bad experience”

written by 106Thornton on 29/12/2017

Etsy itself is not so much the problem other than it being a site for people to sell their items. I don't think this site is for me. I order and item in 2014 never got it and never got my money. I notified them but then i was told to notify the seller. Nonetheless it was too late anyway. That was 110 dollars i never saw. Then Just this December 10, 2017 I order from another totally different seller and paid through paypal, they emailed me it was shipped December 12, 2017, the seller said it would take a week. Still has not arrived I contacted the seller about it. Third times a charm, but i won't being doing a third time. It is a hint, once in 2014 and now the second time 2017 hmmmm.....just my experience and I like Etsy because I was able to find what i needed. I was taken twice. For me this has been bad. Everyone's experiences are different. Just speaking on what has happened to me. Wow, what are the chances that it happened so long ago and now again. It is a red flag to not get anything else from this site again. Too bad because It is a great site, just for me not trustworthy. The seller i used in 2014 was Lillies Creations(BeautifulxBoutique) the other in 2017 WallDecorGifts. Unfortunately, Etsy has them on their site it makes it bad for them. I just had a bad experience TWICE so I just won't shop on this site anymore makes me sad. It very sad because 2014 that item was for prom we had to go with another type and color shoe basically change the dress and this gift in 2017 was a Christmas gift for my beautician it was beautiful and perfect and I am so sad I never got it. I never got my money back for either one.

“ETSY CUSTOMER SERVICE IMPROVED DRASTICALY”

written by SHOPFORFUUN on 12/12/2017

Hello everyone. I have been a seller on EBay for a long time. I decided to sell on Etsy 3 years ago. I am a professional jeweler and make 100% of my own designs. Comparing 2 companies, I would say, I highly recommend Etsy to shoppers. I as a frequent buyer and seller had very few, under 1% difficulty in buying or selling on Etsy. Etsy sellers are very small individual sellers and very huge companies. Within 6 years I have little difficulty in any of my transactions. I bought internationally and US. Sellers are very efficient on Etsy compared to EBay. Your Jewelry always comes in beautiful boxes and personal notes. On EBay, sellers wrap jewelry or any item you buy in almost anything unpleasant. Most buyers on Etsy, pay the amount you are asking for and very prompt payments. On EBay, buyers always barging with you the most ridicules prices for 14k gold too. Overall, selling and buying on Etsy has an Elegance. Buying on Etsy is Like shopping on high end store with fraction of cost of high department store because you as a shopper deal with direct manufacturer of that item, so there is no middle man to deal with. I love Etsy and I love Etsy's improved customer service. SHOPFORFUUN

“Would not use again”

written by dyJohnson151 on 20/08/2017

I have today, received an invitation to Review the Eternity Rose, purchased recently, the company and product was satisfactory. What is NOT so satisfactory, is the fact you (Etsy) Highlight the “FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING”, therefore, please allow me to detail the additional costs for which I was invoiced, by your chosen shipping company FedEx, 1. VAT £31.10 (Purchase cost for the eternity rose £149.55 for which the VAT @20% = £29.91 not £31.10) 2. Import duty of £5.96 which is in line with expectations 3. There is also, an added “Advancement Fee” of £12.00 for which I would be obliged to have an explanation as this appears to be in direct contradiction to the suppliers FREE SHIPPING to UK policy. This represents an additional cost of £49.06, which was not made clear at the time of purchase. Further to this, you failed to advise me of the fact that the Eternity Rose Company, has a UK base which sells the same item at some £20 cheaper (Including VAT) had I been aware of this, I would have used this service, saving import duties and other associated costs.

“Dreadful Seller - Dreadful Customer Service - Avoid!!!”

written by on 23/03/2017

I used Etsy for the first time a few weeks ago and purchased two items from different sellers. One item was received in reasonable time and of reasonable (but not good) quality. Despite the second item being in stock I still have not received it and have had no response at all from the Seller or from Easy - shocking service, despite contacting both twice. I have no idea if I will ever receive the item I have purchased or refund. I will never use Etsy again once this is resolved. I purchase a lot from Amazon, whom I know I can trust and who will resolve rare issues promptly. Fellow consumers - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

“Etsy is great UNTIL you are sold fakes and want a refund.”

written by shoppingviews on 30/01/2017

I have had a lot of successful purchases on Etsy and was happy until I was sold fake antique door knobs and required a refund. Im still waiting for a refund of any type after spending US$204 and then paid for postage back to the seller as well at AUD$63. Etsy agreed after proof they were fake and not antique but it took a lot of work for me to convince them with photos and comparisons ect. So they tell me to post back the knobs AT MY EXPENSE again and I have with no refund and poor communication from Etsy. IE they DON"T answer all questions or my messages. BEWARE... they have a policy covering many months to deal with your case if they choose.. and have no obligation to refund you before then if they choose,if at all. Read their policy... their resolution can cover all those days if they choose. Its a shame their customer service to buyers is so crappy because they have a lot of great and unique sellers. I will never spend a large amount of money on their site again. I will stick to Ebay for larger purposes where the buyer is always a priority. Also good to note is that I looked at credit card policy and they don't cover online purchases like these either. So you have no where to go if it turns bad.They claim on their page to have great buyer protection... I don't agree from my own experience.

“Baby carrier”

written by emmakovac on 14/11/2016

I ordered a baby carrier from here and I'm totally satisfied! Good website!

“Sellers Don't Do A Great Job and Site Search Drives...”

written by 367Conrad on 17/07/2016

Out of the 6 products I purchase over a two year period only 2 were hassle free and came as promised. Not a great record. Seller either sold inferior product or did not mail product for over 30 days. Then used excuse of that she moved and things could not get done right away. Sellers also avoid contact with buyer. Not a way to run a business. Don't expect any help for Etsy neither. No phone to contact the site. Search on this site is a mess. Items that are suppose to be vintage are not. Items that are suppose to be hand made are not. Every time I come on the site some thing is moved or can't be found because of the constant cosmetic changes to the site. It is totally annoying. The never ending scrolling to see a particular shops items is awful. Finding shops is difficult when on listings. I am willing to waste more time and money on this site.

“You can find creative and unique items on Etsy. The...”

written by arMcBride81 on 23/03/2016

You can find creative and unique items on Etsy. The sellers give very individualized attention.

written by brianne11 on 03/12/2015

Blue Geode Druzy Ring is my new shopping collection. I got it at discount price $21.08 from footsoles24 This is a A beautiful hand crafted piece of stud earrings with black agates. It’s item code is DR 192 There the collcetion of jewellery is good and at reasonable price. I love it.

Asked by bj181 on 3rd June 2016 Report this content
Why can't I cash out?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site