Sweet Lingerie Reviews - www.sweetlingerie.co.uk

Sweet Lingerie www.sweetlingerie.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Just wanted to take the time to write a review on my...”

Written on: 18/01/2010

Just wanted to take the time to write a review on my Christmas purchase.

Purchased for my fiancee a lovely and luxurious Red Satin Tapestry Long Line Bustier which from the photo's, I was sure of the style but was stuck on the colour (Good selection of colours and I am a guy) As I was unsure I contacted Sweet-Lingerie and they advised me of their returns policy which instantly put my mind at ease - Nowadays it takes days for a reply for companies - Not Sweet-Lingerie I got a prompt and… Read Full Review

“Really pleased with my purchase from Sweet Lingerie...”

Written on: 07/09/2009

Really pleased with my purchase from Sweet Lingerie (Florence Pink Bra & Briefs from Roza) as it worked out cheaper as they offer free uk delivery with every order so didn't have to pay any postage on top

Straight forward to pay, easy to navigate the site, and was kept informed throughout via email. Delivered the next day!

Now off to purchase the other Roza set I've had my eye on - Werona ;)… Read Full Review