Nokia N97 Mini Reviews

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Summary

The new Nokia N97 mini is designed as companion to the successful Nokia N97. Designed with a social and style-conscious consumer in mind, the Nokia N97 mini is a smaller mobile computer with stylish stainless steel cues, featuring a tilting 3.2" touch display, QWERTY keyboard and fully customizable homescreen that makes each Nokia N97 mini as unique as a fingerprint. The Nokia N97 mini delivers a truly personal internet experience in a compact handset based on the iconic design of the Nokia N97.

Nokia N97 Mini - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia N97 Mini

Nokia N97 Mini

“The Nokia N97 mini is a smart phone running the...”

Written on: 27/01/2011 by Calum33 (7 reviews written)

The Nokia N97 mini is a smart phone running the Symbian S60 5th edition operating system. Released in 2009 as a slightly more compact successor to the N97 model, it was intended to fix some of the bugs and usability issues of its predecessor. It features a fold-out full QWERTY keyboard and 3.2" 640 x 360 pixel resistive touch screen. It also has GPS navigation, a 5 mega pixel camera and single LED flash.

While the N97 mini is an improvement over the very unstable N97, a number of issues still… Read Full Review

“I have Nokia N97 Mini with me from last 5 months. I...”

Written on: 10/06/2010 by hereismyreviews (5 reviews written)

I have Nokia N97 Mini with me from last 5 months. I bought it in Jan 2010.. Since then I am happily using this cell.
Awesome classic design, I was impressed when I first saw the phone on nokia site and I was in love with this phone at first sight,Excellent QWERTY keypad,SMS, Email typing becomes very too easy. The buttons on the keypad is soft and not so crammed..There is enough space between the buttons..I also liked the high quality in-ear earphones which came with the phone. The touch… Read Full Review

“Purchased 3 of these as Christmas presents through...”

Written on: 30/12/2009 by ergunsarafat (2 reviews written)

Purchased 3 of these as Christmas presents through online comparison site wecomparemobiles.co.uk.
My children loved them. Look great, small and light.
They soon had everything transferred from their old phones onto the N97's.
The touch screen is not as good as the iPhone that I use and they had a little difficulty connecting the WiFi but overall they were more than happy with them which of course makes me happy… Read Full Review

“I have prior to my 'upgrade' to the N97 mini been...”

Written on: 16/12/2009 by mrbud (5 reviews written)

I have prior to my 'upgrade' to the N97 mini been using the N95 for around 3 years. I simply havnt found a phone which looks as though I will gain anything by upgrading upto now.
I initially thought the N97 would be the way to go, however after several bad reviews I thought better of it. My phone operator also didnt stock it (Orange). The N97 mini promissed to be so much better and was warmly received by the press.
Having now used it for several weeks I am less than impressed. I am of… Read Full Review

Mrbud's Response to mrbud's Review

Written on: 16/12/2009

Further thoughts : I do hope its just my experience. When I voiced my concerns at the Orange shop the assistant was genuinly suprised. She thought I had the full N97 when I started talking to her. Maybe she will have had more come back since last week?

Read 1 Comment