Sheba Tandoori Restaurant, Brick Lane Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Sheba Tandoori Restaurant, Brick Lane - Ask a question now

“Good Grub”

Written on: 24/06/2013 by BigBenR (1 review written)

Plenty of options on Brick Lane but Sheba didnt disappoint with the food. Good all round … Read Full Review

“With so many Indian restaurants on Brick Lane it is...”

Written on: 25/03/2011 by Rachel Harrison (1 review written)

With so many Indian restaurants on Brick Lane it is really tricky to know which to choose from but I can absolutely recommend Sheba as one of the best! I have visited a few restaurants on Brick Lane and the service and food on offer at Sheba surpasses them all! I chose Sheba mostly because I felt I could check the menu outside without being pressurised to go inside - I find that really off putting! For my main meal I had a Chicken Tikka which was good but my partner had the Tandoori King prawns… Read Full Review

“Went to Sheba on Tuesday night and it was packed to...”

Written on: 02/09/2009 by Rene Mund (3 reviews written)

Went to Sheba on Tuesday night and it was packed to the rafters. The staff welcomed us. The atmosphere was jolly and buzzing with the amount of people in the restaurant.

As I learned from the sheba website, the restaurant won a few curry awards and is going to be nominated for UK's curry award 2009. Therefore I settled for one of the great great lamb shank curry and lovely salmon tikka a unique dish with lovely taste.

The staff have been wonderful to us they would take no time to come and… Read Full Review