BioGaia Probiotic Drops Reviews

BioGaia Probiotic Drops - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BioGaia Probiotic Drops

BioGaia Probiotic Drops

“since giving to my 1 week old she seems to no longer...”

written by on 28/09/2012

since giving to my 1 week old she seems to no longer have colic, I would highly recommend it

“My son had colic almost immediately when he was born....”

written by lollypop8381 on 11/01/2011

My son had colic almost immediately when he was born. The pediatrician switched his formula several times, I tried home remedies such as catnip and fennel and onion tea, I bought gripe water nothing seemed to help. The pediatrician suggested these Biogaia probiotic drops. I gave them to him every day and could immediately tell a huge difference. We only used them for a month and I didnt realize the small glass bottle was empty until about 3 days ago when I went to give him his daily dose. We just had a ice/snow storm and can not get out on the roads. He has been without the drops for almost 3 days and I can already tell that the symptoms have returned. He has been up the last 2 nights for several hours crying and I can tell his stomach is bothering him. I can not wait for the roads to become driveable again so I can go get another bottle. Its a tiny bottle and was 37.99, which seemed like a big deal at the time..now I know that they are well worth it!

“I have a 14 week old little girl and she has been a...”

written by on 23/10/2010

I have a 14 week old little girl and she has been a handful since about three weeks. I have tried all of the otc products that calm a fussy baby without any success ie. gas drops, gripe water. I cut out my dairy at three weeks and it helped and she doesn't have a intestinal gas problem since but a tummy problem instead. I finally talked to my doc again about it and she recommended Bio Gaia and OMG it is fantastic! I just give her her drops in the morning before I nurse and she is happy all day! No more crying when she needs to burp and she actually lets all of her burps out instead of with holding them to let out later! Which was causing her little tummy a lot of stress! I would recommend this to anyone who has a baby with tummy problems! Its 35 dollars for a little teeny tiny bottle but only 5 little drops do the trick! Soooo worth the money for me! Happy baby means happy parents! Especially when our first two children were the models of a perfect happy baby!

“This was the final thing we could try for treating our...”

written by on 06/07/2010

This was the final thing we could try for treating our baby's colic. We'd used infacol, colief and dentinox but this was the only thing that helped. Literally within a day or two, he was better. Expensive but worth every penny.

It's pretty easy to give them if you're breastfeeding (unlike Colief), just drop the five drops straight into their mouth or onto your finger and let them suck it off.

“Hi I was looking for these Biogaia Probiotic Drops and...”

written by herald64 on 08/03/2010

Hi I was looking for these Biogaia Probiotic Drops and managed to get hold of them from my local pharmacy. He didn't stock them but managed to get them with a couple of days. I have used these to treat symptoms of colic and they are brilliant. I have tried Infacol and Gaviscon without much success but since using these drops my little chappy is a lot happier. Would I recommend them? Yes definitely. I've told my GP about them and he said he'll read up on them, hopefully I can get the next pack on prescription!

“I tried this Biogaia Probiotic as a treatment for...”

written by sallybee64 on 02/09/2009

I tried this Biogaia Probiotic as a treatment for colic in my baby daughter. She's 3 months and we've tried Infacol, Gaviscon etc. The manufacturer claims the live probiotic will aid the gut flora and provide a natural relief from colic symptoms. Well at £17.00 I should hope so.
Well 2 months and two bottles later I have to say I'm impressed. It seems to have made some difference. I'd like to know if anyone else has tried it.
I have read it can reduce symptoms of coughs and colds in kids, no idea how that works but again anyone tried it?
It's available all over europe but not in shops in the UK. I found it on e-bay but be warned this is a live culture and only stable for 72 hours out the fridge so don't buy it from the US! You can also get it from www.pcpdirect.co.uk who appear to be main distributors, I haven't tried them so comments