JDM Hog Roast (Jason Myers), North West & Hampshire Reviews

“ripped off this weekend by Jason Myers and his sidekick ”

Written on: 31/10/2011 by FRAN1 (1 review written)

We paid £150 pounds for hire of hog roast machine this weekend into Claire Irvines Bank.They didn't turn up but since found out they have been scamming folk for years. Do not pay any cash to them. Trading Standards are already investigating them. All info on these two much appreciated… Read Full Review

Bennettboy9's Response to FRAN1's Review

Written on: 24/11/2011

Hi, this person ripped me off of over £1000 for my wedding catering. If you've been in contact with him recently can you let me know whereabouts in the country it was? Trading Standards know of him but have done naff all and the Police are a waste of time as its a civil matter!! I've filed CCJ against him for what its worth.

But please do let me know what info you have and I may have info that can help you too.

Read 1 Comment

“Dont use this guy! What a joke! Burnt crackling, dry...”

Written on: 03/02/2010

Dont use this guy! What a joke! Burnt crackling, dry and overcooked meat, awful! I paid alot of money for this and got rubbish!… Read Full Review

Bennettboy9's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2010

Interesting as uptil recently Jason Myers wasnt trading, and had gone to ground after scamming a number of people including myself out of £1000 for wedding catering. Have served court papers but he or someone at his last known address keeps returning them. I would really like to know where he is living now??

Read 1 Comment

“Jason Myers trading as JDM Hog Roasts ”

Written on: 11/09/2009

Jason Myers trading as JDM Hog Roasts

If I could have given no stars believe me I would have done!

We were having a summer party and wanted to have something special for our friends so we booked with Jason Myers he seemed to offer a professional service and value for money. so we paid via paypal on his site (no longer on there) and we recieved an invoice.

I felt a little jittery during the week as I couldnt get hold of him there were no longer any payment options on his website but he did… Read Full Review