Modern Furniture Warehouse - www.modernfurniturewarehouse.com

3.7

“i ordered bed with Simmons mattress, got excellent...”

written by on 19/02/2010

i ordered bed with Simmons mattress, got excellent deal. David was very helpful and provide complete information. However delivery was a little bit long

Overall, will recommend to my friends

“I do like this store but when i shop with...”

written by on 16/02/2010

I do like this store but when i shop with tycrodepot.com in comparison it was alot better so i dont know i guess you have to look around.

“Just received my pavo platform bed, i was searching...”

written by kevinm81 on 27/08/2009

Just received my pavo platform bed, i was searching for this bed over a month and finally got excellent deal from modernfurniturewarehouse.com. Besides that, they provided with protection plan and free delivery. However, i upgraded my delivery and it cost me extra $99 only. Pretty good deal for this bed. Will shop again