Loan5 Loan5.co.uk Reviews - loan5.co.uk

• Speed of Application

Loan5 Loan5.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Brilliant!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 22/12/2011 by Mr Jones (3 reviews written)

I have dealt with Loan5.co.uk in Tamworth on few occassions and have always found the staff there extremely helpful and have always found me the best mortgage deal available. I would recommended anyone who is looking at taking out a new mortgage, or even chaging their current one to contact them as the service is 10 out of 10. Even though they are locally based, they are big enough to cope and deal with you like an individual. I have nothing but respect for them and would definitely… Read Full Review

“Overall I was pretty impressed with the quality of...”

Written on: 25/08/2009

Overall I was pretty impressed with the quality of service from Loan5. I filled out the loan comparison form on their site and they got back to me the next day. The staff I spoke with on the phone was very friendly.

I haven't had the best credit in the past and have had some trouble finding a loan at a decent rate. I was actually happily surprised with the the rate they found me though.

I don't really have too much bad to say. I feel like I knew a good bit about the process since I've done… Read Full Review