Kites R Us Reviews - www.kitesrus.co.uk

Kites R Us www.kitesrus.co.uk - Ask a question now

“simple from start to finish, iteams are as listed and...”

Written on: 11/12/2009

simple from start to finish, iteams are as listed and good value for money. would recommend to my friends… Read Full Review

“I recently brought a power kite for my nephew from...”

Written on: 21/08/2009 by flosnails (3 reviews written)

I recently brought a power kite for my nephew from these people and to be honest had no idea what i was buying. I emailed them asking for a little advice and they asked a number of questions before offering me various kites. I settled for a small power kite as my nephew is only 12 and was extremely pleased when he told me it was really good fun and he loved it.

A big thank you to kites r us i will certainly use you again… Read Full Review