WPRR, Reviews - www.publicrealityradio.org

Summary

Public Reality Radio™ is a non-profit, listener supported radio station dedicated to providing quality educational programming to the public. In addition to locally produced shows and the best of progressive radio, WPRR showcases podcasts from around the world.

Our mission is to bring to you intelligent and challenging programming from many diverse points of view on subjects ranging from philosophy and science to politics and religion. Public Reality Radio™ can be heard on AM 1680 in Grand Rapids, MI.

WPRR, www.publicrealityradio.org - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Normally I am bored to tears by talk radio. The...”

Written on: 19/08/2009 by tom123412 (1 review written)

Normally I am bored to tears by talk radio. The programming usually seems a bit repetitive and the content is uninteresting. That was until I discovered WPRR 1680 AM. They have the best variety of shows for public radio that I've heard in a long time. It's a Grand Rapids Community Radio, and being a Michigan native, I get a sense of pride by supporting and listening to this station. What's really neat though, is they offer podcasting right off their website, so if I don't have time to… Read Full Review