Paul Bakery & Patisserie Reviews

• Quality of Service

Paul Bakery & Patisserie - Ask a question now

“Recommended!”

written by MaxBriggs on 13/08/2014

Paul Bakery & Patisserie has very thing from breakfast to brunch, lunch and afternoon tea. every item is very tasty and world class. presentation is excellent while time management is very good when you are in hurry

“Just thought I am going to have a lovely breakfast...”

written by on 05/06/2010

Just thought I am going to have a lovely breakfast with my wife at the respectable chain Paul in Marylebone - and left utterly disappointed. I chose Eggs Benedict and my wife the bread basket + cappuccino each. Let's start with the good points. The pastries were good, no doubt about it, the cappuccino mediocre, lukewarm and no taste and then my Eggs Benedict came. Two thin slices of average bread, 2 pre-cooked, tepid, leathery bacon, topped with two lukewarm eggs - over £7 I was charged for that - I tucked in to the baguette from my wife - NO FLAVOUR, tough and chewy and cut hours ago. The surroundings were shabby, worn and uncared for, the loo did not have lavatory tissue. A rip-off - you are drawn in with the faux, yea-old-bakery look and then you're fleeced.Over-rated with one star.

“Pauls Bakery in Richmond makes the best pastry flans....”

written by reviewkitten on 15/09/2009

Pauls Bakery in Richmond makes the best pastry flans. They prove to be very popular in our office when someone has a birthday. My favourite type must be the peach pastry flan closely followed by the apricot. Lovely crisp pastry and soft tender fruit surrounded by a moist fragipane. God knows how many calories they are but each mouthful is delightful...nom nom...bring on the next birthday!

“Paul Bakery & Patisserie ”

written by kirsty88 on 19/08/2009

Paul Bakery & Patisserie
What a great place to buy pastries and coffee. It's not as cheap as Costa or StarBs but the quality of the food and the drinks is so much better than either of them. The Richmond Paul has a great selection of cakes and desserts. We have a cheesecake which came as a huge portion and an eclair which was really filled with cream - not at all like the ones you get from the supermarket. Sometimes if you want something heated up you have to wait a while. Their have a good selection of coffees too but normally the hot chocolate is the best bet if you're looking to treat yourself!