Juste Moi lingerie store Shop Reviews - www.justemoi.co.uk

Juste Moi lingerie store www.justemoi.co.uk Shop - Ask a question now

“Outstanding Service”

Written on: 26/05/2019 by NSalter (1 review written)

Found some lingerie online at Juste Moi, ordered it and then received outstanding customer service and care. They kept me up to date with the progress of my order, which I think a lot of other online shopping sites could take example of. Not once did I wander what happened to my order or when I would receive it. My order arrived as advised and beautifully packed. Very happy with my order and would definitely order again… Read Full Review

“I purchased Aubade lingerie as a Christmas present for...”

Written on: 17/02/2010 by eddieb (2 reviews written)

I purchased Aubade lingerie as a Christmas present for my wife in December. Personally, I found the whole buying experience excellent, with their customer services team advising me on the right product to buy. Needless to say, my wife was overjoyed with her present and I would certainly shop at Juste Moi again… Read Full Review

“I ordered a bra for my girlfriend from the Juste Moi...”

Written on: 15/08/2009 by cheeseontaoist (2 reviews written)

I ordered a bra for my girlfriend from the Juste Moi website. While the delivery was quick and the bra very nice it was slightly the wrong size.

I returned it in EXACTLY the same condition as I received it but was told that I couldn't get a refund as I had tampered with the labels attached to it - which was untrue.

Customer service following this was awful and I was accused of lying. Given the price of their products (£60 in this case) they should improve their returns service. I won't be… Read Full Review