BOSCH SMU50E15AU Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

BOSCH SMU50E15AU - Ask a question now

“I love my dishwasher. It is very simple to use and...”

Written on: 05/05/2010

I love my dishwasher. It is very simple to use and very quiet. We have had no trouble with it but ours was installed by a plumber and has been fantastic since day one. Makes my life so much easier and I can put it on at night without having to worry about waking up the kids. Would reccommend it to anyone that wants a simple, good looking dishwasher… Read Full Review

“I have given one star only because a half is not...”

Written on: 02/08/2009

I have given one star only because a half is not possible!

I expected a lot from this BOSCH SMU50E15AU dishwasher, being a German made product, but it has failed my expectations miserably.

The set up guide was utterly useless, consisting of several mostly ambiguous/confusing diagrams (clearly for interpretation by people across many countries), leaving you to guess how to set the thing up! The manual provided no extra information on set up. Now that we've got it hooked up, it only 'starts'… Read Full Review