Bowtech Archery Diamond Edge Reviews

Bowtech Archery Diamond Edge - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bowtech Archery Diamond Edge

Bowtech Archery Diamond Edge

“Diamond Razors Edge not just a starter bow!”

Written on: 01/05/2013

Diamond Razors Edge I had purchased in 2012 I had sent back to Diamond for them to add new more powerful limbs. I have it set up at 65lbs at 29" it will shoot on avg 320FSP and suits a fully grown 240 pound man. Harvest 2 White tail Bucks (total pass threw) both times. My most accomplished hunt was taking down a 410 pound male black bear. Sure this bow can be "tuned down" for starters but also can accompany any big game bow hunter that wants a compact powerful bow. … Read Full Review

“ On December 26,2007, I purchased a new Bowtech...”

Written on: 31/07/2009 by Pulverizer (4 reviews written)

On December 26,2007, I purchased a new Bowtech Diamond Edge($300) youth bow at Hall's Arrow in Manchester. It came with a two-piece quiver, wrist sling, and a cobra sight. It worked perfectly. I had been shooting a lot because I had an archery contest in 1 week. I was adjusting the sight and it broke. In a couple days, I went back down to Hall's and got a Truglo 3-pin sight with light for $45. It works great now. I have shot 3000 arrows or more, and it still works as good as the day I… Read Full Review