Capital Visas www.capitalvisas.com

Capital Visas www.capitalvisas.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Capital Visas www.capitalvisas.com

“Wonderful excellent efficient”

written by Kale374 on 19/03/2014

My visa application got denied and a lawyer adviced me to appeal. I called Capital visas and they knew what to do straight away as they know the laws and regulations. With their advice and services, they helped me apply for a new visa and I got my visa approved in two weeks. I would recommend and use them again.

“Capital Visas”

written by peter457 on 27/06/2013

I really want to thanks to Capital Visas for the free online eligibility assessments provided by them. With this assessment I came to know about the entire legislative requirements for applying business visa in UK and since this company is registered and accredited with the OISC, I have no doubts on the authenticity of the information.

Liarliar66's Response to peter457's Review

Written on: 28/06/2013

perfect agancy! there work reealy good persons and answer on every qustions and all do fast/
if i will need more viza i will do it with capital visas

“Excellent”

written by Janesmither on 29/05/2013

I realized three days before leaving the country that my passport had expired. I thought I was going to have to reschedule my whole trip but thankfully, I didn't have to. I did some research and discovered these guys who were great. I was somewhat skeptical but it was one of the best customer experiences I've had. They got the visa approved with a transfer of conditions.

“I highly appreciate the service of Capital Visas”

written by ashley_ryan on 29/05/2013

A friend of ours referred us to Capital Visas because of his excellent experience with the company. Any queries that I had were responded quickly and promptly by their consultants. I highly appreciate the hard work and high level of professionalism demonstrated by them through all steps of my application.

“Amazing services!”

written by Amandakur on 22/05/2013

I used Capital visas for my fiance visa and received a marriage bundle for a great price. The services were iincredible and i would definetely be using capital visas for my extension! Thanks for making things so smooth! All in all, i received both the fiance visa and marriage visa within the time frame specified! Thank uou guys! Amanda Sitthers

“extremely helpful”

written by zaradays on 21/05/2013

It felt this company genuinely wanted to help me get my visa, i wanted to switch from a Working holiday to a Fiance and instead of giving me the run, they helped me understand the difference between the visas and cleared all my doubts first before asking for the money unlike some other companies i spoke to. Cheers Guys, hope you like the chocolates ;)

“Very Good Service”

written by zhoozhy on 18/04/2013

Needed to bring my fiance over from South Africa. The guys at Capital Visas took me through the whole process step-by-step and answered any questions i had. Really professional service and got my fiance's visa approved in no time at all. Would recommend!

“RECOMMEND! Great work guys, thanks alot :-)”

written by Maxamillion123 on 18/04/2013

Capital visas are great. They answered all my questions and managed to secure my visa with little to no fuss. The staff were friendly and didnt mind me contacting them alot. Could not be happier with the service I got, totally stress free!!

“fast and friendly company”

written by on 18/04/2013

i thought these guys did a good job. i found that it was sometimes hard to speak with the legal team but they always called back after five minutes when i left a message. never the less, good all round service

“very happy”

written by mutafanarul on 15/04/2013

These guys were really quick and professional. Mutafa

“got approved yesterday”

written by on 06/04/2013

We use Capital Visas services already for a second time regarding British naturalisation application, and we were extremely happy with the level of detailed guidance and advice provided. [name removed] and his team were always prompt, and available for our questions. We were particularly impressed with [name removed], who is a great professional, passionate about her work. We are recommending Capital Visas to everyone who seeks professional assistance with a difference!

“i got my extension approved fantastic service”

written by on 06/04/2013

hi! thanks Ana maria i just received my biometrics card, everything went very smooth at the home office thanks to the rep he was great. i have till 2016 and will definitely call you for the indefinite stay visa! thanks Annerley

“effective service”

written by on 06/04/2013

My husband (then boyfriend) and I decided two years ago I wanted to stay in the UK. On my own I read through the UKBA website and unsuccessfully applied for a leave. Then Raheel at Capital Visas was recommended. He walked me through the process in detail. Throughout the past couple of months he and her team combined my documents to ensure I submitted exactly what was required. And replied to every email and answered all questions promptly. A couple of days ago I finally activated my leave to stay in England all thanks to raheel at Capital visas.

“all round good service”

written by on 05/04/2013

Capital Visas helped me booking the same day service appointment with the Home Office for Tier 1 PSW visa, checking all necessary documents, and accompanying me to the appointment without any problem. They were very helpful and worked very professionally. Unlike some other law firms, they take the case more seriously and efficiently while providing clients with best possible solutions. I'd like to give my thanks explicitly to Zora whom I discussed the case via telephone and e-mails; Daniel who took my case professionally and checked all the documents; and Aliyah who accompanied me to the Home Office. I would highly recommend Capital Visas to anyone seeking professional legal services.

“Goos case worker”

written by Hakim223sanul on 04/04/2013

I have to commend the casework team. My legal guy was fabolous and couldnt fault him. [name removed] was very prompt in with all the immigration advice regarding my case. I accidently sent my passport to the wrong address and someone at capital visas personally went down to get it wich i thought was very good of them Thumbs up to them

“Pleasant Staff”

written by on 04/04/2013

I am a client of Capital visas since 2012. From my experience I felt they were very helpful to go through my eligibility assessment in the starting. Then throughout each step of my case processing I found very responsible and helpful in each situation until now. I expect the same dedication and responsibility for the rest of my case processing

“Nice Staff”

written by Suraya_Handa on 02/04/2013

Everyone I've worked with at Capital Visas has been great. They have been personable and attentive. They have patiently answered all of my questions and taken care of everything for me. It has provided great comfort and ease of mind to know that such professional people are handling my case and that I have nothing to worry about in obtaining my visa.

“fast service”

written by on 29/03/2013

Hi I wanted to share my experience. Capital Visas were really professional. When they were too busy they would normaly call back within 20 minutes. I had my visa stamped sucesfully. Best regards Hinder

“nice over all service”

written by on 27/03/2013

i though they were generally quite pleasing. i had a one issue with my post being delayed but no too much of a problem. i thought the pricing was reasonble as well. all in all quite good.

“Lovely service”

written by missarahz on 14/03/2013

I did my primium service for my tier 2 extention with a representitive from capital visas, many thanks to him and the caseworker.