Aldi Corale Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce Reviews

Aldi Corale Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aldi Corale Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce

“Over priced”

written by aacraigs on 20/06/2023

Why have they increased in the last 6 months from 65 cents to a$1.09 that a 68% increase things use to go up one or two cents a time not now is it just greed that pushing up inflation.

“Taste better than Heinz ,price great”

written by BryleeBullock on 27/03/2023

They are great, but notice they now have only branwells in the stores, yet to try them..

Quackie's Comment

Written on: 08/05/2023

Yer I know what you mean not happy at all about that.

“From Excellent to Fair”

written by JaseNichols on 28/11/2021

Aldi's Corale Baked Beans have gone from excellent to fair since November 2021. I have been buying x3 value packs per week for a long time(99p for four tins). They were excellent in every way: full to the tin top with sizeable beans and a thick sauce. This month I have noted that the sauce is much thinner and runny, there are few beans and the beans appear smaller. The taste is still good.

Jackiebp3's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2022

I have only just started using Corale Beans .. my usual brand is Branson … I’ve now swopped.. the juice is thicker and tastier where branson is weak and runny .. corale for me now on

“Cloyingly sweet!”

written by 225Page on 21/04/2020

Usually buy Branson but thought to try these. A mistake. Sauce is horribly sweet and with minimal taste. Never again! Avoid.

“ALDI Corale Baked Beans 425g Made in Italy”

written by KiaraMyrick on 12/02/2017

I like this brand, at 65 cents a can, brilliant value and tastes ok nothing to winge about.

“My number one.”

written by philipketchell on 27/01/2017

Hi, i was brought up on beans since a child, my Mum bought us Heinz and i loved em. I still love Beans and i have tried loads of different brands, i can say one thing i will never buy Heinz ever again! total watery rubbish, if your beans ever cost more than Heinz i would still buy em Absolutely Gorgeous the best ever. Thank you.

“Tasty and Good Value For Money”

written by on 02/09/2016

I tried my first can of Aldi Corale beans this morning and was pleasantly surprised. The sauce wasn't too thin as I have found in other varieties and the beans were ferfect. After eating them I also compared the contents with another brand I had in the pantry and found that there was less sugar in the Aldi brand which is a plus for me, although the sodium was a little higher. All in all a great product and will be buying again as its cheaper and tastier.

“Manufacturers Vary, But Still The Best”

written by alarchdu on 20/11/2015

When I first bought Corale baked beans, they were labelled as being made in Italy. A few years ago, I noticed a stray SPC can in the pack, and checked that the beans were now made in Australia. Last week, I bought more (after a long absence because I stopped eating baked beans for months), and the plain variety are again labelled as made in Italy. But the flavored variety are labelled as made in Australia. Some people have complained that the multi-packs were hard and under-cooked. Well, the Heinz beans sold with them at Aldi are too soft and overcooked (which I never bought anyway). Much better eating than Heinz (which meas better thsn Coles, too). Maybe SPC had a problem?

Alarchdu's Response to alarchdu's Review

Written on: 21/11/2015

I asked a friend who only buys the 4-pack Corale baked beans, having tried the full-size cans, and previously bought the 4-pack SPC range. She says they seemed a bit firmer than the full cans, but did not find this a problem. Being in Australia, with Heinz now made in New Zealand, and SPC rarely being sold overseas under its own name, it is hard to say what you get in the UK (I have shopped in Aldi in the UK when I have been there, and made me feel like home). But the full cans of plain baked bean sold in Australia are now made in Italy, and are still much better than Heinz.

“Great”

written by JoanCansdale on 26/09/2014

We have no Aldi store in Darwin. I picked up a tin at Kingaroy recently. Best I have ever tasted.I could really taste the ham. Cheapest I have ever paid too.

“Literally NO BEANS in the baked beans.”

written by kayleefrazer23 on 18/09/2014

I bought a can of Corale Baked Beans from Aldi. Don't usually have an issue with Aldi products, so didn't expect any issues. Opened the tin to find it full of sauce, and NOT ONE SINGLE BEAN! Won't be buying these again.

“Beans too sweet”

written by McNeil98 on 11/08/2014

I have bought a few times as no other option at Aldi. Everytime I am dissappointed as they are great except the sauce is way too sweet. Make a sugar reduced version and it will be a winner!

“whats gone wrong?”

written by ceAdkins403 on 24/06/2014

These have gone from my familys favourite beans with thick tasty sauce to a shadow of their former self!The last two multi packs i have purchased have been hard with thin sugary sauce.YUK!uneatable.

“Same as any other Baked Beans”

written by ReneFernandez on 10/06/2014

I found the taste and quality just as good as any other Baked Beans! Nothing wrong with them and I will definitely buy them again.

“aldi baked beans cause illness to all”

written by on 24/12/2013

i bought a multi pack of these beans and found them to be harmful more than enjoyable, i had two serving of these and im a man of 30 and was very ill after eating them, my 8 year old son also had a serving of these beans and was ill in the same way i was, im not impressed by these at all looking at the certain ingredients of leading brands, so in future i employ people to check the labels before purchasing as they were hard, and sometimes in edible. so anyone wanting to buy these as a cheaper option, DON'T!!! just spend a little more to get quality. i will be taking this matter further and contacting the company themselves. good luck to all.

“reduced quality”

written by muffins on 15/11/2013

Earlier purchases of Corale baked beans were ok. Not as good as some but better than most. Unfortunately our latest purchase of a multipack from Aldi was very poor. The beans were hard and clearly not properly cooked and the sauce was thin and lacking in flavour. A marked reduction in quality which will deter us from further purchases. Ref batch number FD1 BB02 F LH262 06:22.

“SPIDER IN MY BAKED BEANS?”

written by JADESTAPLETON on 30/08/2013

i found a spider in my baked beans and messaged the company and they replied with a thumbs up face. i then said great customer service and they replied saying to me how many beans did it eat? appauling customer service.

“The best beans I've ever had!! ”

written by on 18/05/2013

These really are the best beans I've ever had! Excellent value for money, fabulous tomato sauce, smooth consistency, holds the beans well and not to sweet. Every single bean was the right firmness. No hard beans or mushy ones! They maybe best eaten warm, but I've just polished off two cans cold!! I will certainly be stocking up on them, and telling my parents about them.... They shop in Waitrose, but I have introduced my Mother to the true gem that is Aldi and she rather likes it, although the fact that they don't take credit cards made her laugh! Why do Aldi always seem to be getting everything so right at the moment and the big fella's are failing? Not that I care, if I won the Lottery, I'd still shop at Aldi....... well, they have the BEST BAKED BEANS....EVER!!!

“aldi corale baked beans forever!”

written by on 01/07/2012

BEANS MEANS ALDI Yes it doesn't get much better than this folks, these beans are amazing. I love my beans, and these are indeed ' THE MUTT'S NUT'S ' Cheap, tasty and once again cheap? Well done ALDI :) UKNOWSIT :)

“i love it very much”

written by on 12/07/2011

eh, i think i can't leave it. only the price,really expensive, sometimes i just direct the eyes upon it and step back

“Having bought a number of the 'well known brands' and...”

written by Phildp on 22/03/2011

Having bought a number of the 'well known brands' and other supermarket own brands I was pleasantly surprised on how well Corale beans faired. From high quality beans through to a very tasty tomato sauce, excellent value, I cannot rate them highly enough, beantastic!

Judylugg's Response to Phildp's Review

Written on: 01/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I entirely agree! My daughter is VERY picky about baked beans but I served them up and had not told her whose they were - she then said that these beans are lovely - ENOUGH SAID.

Asked by T_mckee on 13th December 2019 Report this content
Do Aldi Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce contain gluten?

Asked by jmms on 24th June 2019 Report this content
Is Corale Baked Beans gluten free?

Asked by Jennyjt on 11th September 2016 Report this content
Why is the tin full of bubbles when I tried to wash it out with water only for recycling?

Asked by kathyroche on 23rd December 2014 Report this content
Are Corale baked beans gluten free?

Answers (1)
Report this content Atta_h Written on: 16/09/2017
Are aldicorale baked Beans gluten free?