World Eye Cam Reviews - www.worldeyecam.com

Media Gallery for World Eye Cam www.worldeyecam.com

World Eye Cam www.worldeyecam.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Fantastic tech support and design advise”

Written on: 09/04/2015 by Bruce372 (1 review written)

I found Worldeyecam through yelp and came in to their store with a lot of questions about design and pricing. The staff were so patient let me try out the products I was interested in and did not pressure me to purchase anything I did not need. I did go ahead and buy my products here. When I called back for technical support they logged in a configured my system for me. I am very pleased with this company… Read Full Review

“Easy to use, I did have the wrong mother board but...”

Written on: 22/07/2009 by amy62381 (1 review written)

Easy to use, I did have the wrong mother board but technical support at the phone number on the World Eye Cam website was very helpful and I was able to fix the problem myself… Read Full Review