Karcher K2.20M Reviews

Karcher K2.20M - Ask a question now

“Similar experience to other at the blog. Used three...”

Written on: 16/03/2012 by Canberra12 (1 review written)

Similar experience to other at the blog. Used three times since October 11 The first for short periods. The last for half a day to clean fences then its stopped and now I am waiting on quote to fix it thats likely to be more than I paid. I would not recommend Karcher pressure cleaners to anyone… Read Full Review

“I have had it for just over a year and used it only 3...”

Written on: 17/04/2010

I have had it for just over a year and used it only 3 times. It was powerful, when working, and made a good job of cleaning my small decking area and patio. Unfortunately, it started blowing water out of the front of the machine under pressure and would not switch off except at the mains socket. It has now stopped working altogether. Needless to say the guarantee expired last month! Would I but another? Not a chance… Read Full Review

“I've had my 2.20M for a year but only used it twice....”

Written on: 26/02/2010

I've had my 2.20M for a year but only used it twice. It has stopped working and I have discovered that one of the three plastic piston cylinders is irreparably damaged. The cause appears to be friction burning (metal piston and plastic cylinder). The plastic cylinder block cannot be taken apart so there is no way of carrying out any kind of repair. Not very good for only 2 uses… Read Full Review

“GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT ”

Written on: 20/02/2010

GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT
HAVE A LARGE WOODEN DECK AREA WHICH IS ALWAYS GREEN AND SLIPPERY AFTER WINTER AND THIS JET WASHER CLEANED IT IN ABOUT 2/3 HOURS
THE DECK CLEANING ATTACHMENT WORKED GREAT ( DOES NOT DO THE EDGES AGAINST A WALL OR FENCE BUT SIMPLY TAKE ATTACHMENT OFF AND USE THE POWER JET )
WASHER IS SMALL , EASY TO USE AND SURPRISINGLY DID NOT LEAK AT ALL FROM ANY OF THE JOINS ( EVEN THOUGH IT SAID IN THE INSTRUCTIONS TO EXPECT A LITTLE LEAKING ).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED , COST ME APPROX £80… Read Full Review

“I've had my Karcher K2.20M for exactly a year now, but...”

Written on: 21/07/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I've had my Karcher K2.20M for exactly a year now, but i've only got round to using it this last month. I wish I had got it out the box before! My garden gets particularly damp during winter and unfortunately mold does grow on some of our back fences. Using this pressure washer certainly made light work of cleaning the fences. The fences now look brand new!

I also used the pressure washer on our decking. It hadn't been cleaned in years, and when finished, the decking looked amazing. I… Read Full Review