London, Adonis Caberet Show at Club Aquarium Reviews

• Food

• Music

London, Adonis Caberet Show at Club Aquarium - Ask a question now

“Amazing night of fun”

Written on: 17/05/2022 by Lizandgang (1 review written)

I booked a surprise night out for my friends hen night, and chose The Adonis show in London last Saturday. We had the best night ever, the guys were so much fun and the Drag Queen so hilarious, we ached from laughing. I cant recommend this night out enough. 5 Stars plus.

“Brilliant Night Club”

Written on: 20/03/2014 by antvand (1 review written)

I have had some of the best nights out at Club Aquarium. Everythnig is very well organised, the drinks are pretty cheap and the security are on the ball so you know you can feel safe and enjoy yourself. I think that the asspect of being able to have a drink/dance then go for a swim is a great one. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is seeking an unforgettable night out!

“CLUB ADONIS CABERET SHOW @ CLUB AQUARIUM THE PLACE TO...”

Written on: 02/04/2013 by kellybleach (1 review written)

went to club aquarium's adonis caberet show in august for my friends hen night not knowing what to expect has never been before and got to say i had the most amzing night it was totally brilliant and i fully recommend to any one looking to celebrate a night out with the girlies not only was we totally entertained all night we also had a fab buffet with lots of diffrant foods which was all very tasty and so was the free cocktail they also do a mouth watering barcardi slush drink with nice indeed it really is a must go and check it out ladies :)you wont be disappointed

“hen night 30th march 2013”

Written on: 02/04/2013 by kittyminx (1 review written)

Most enjoyable & funny show, although I felt there could have been more than just 3 male Adonis. Tho the 3 that performed were fab! Especially Marshall & Toni lorenzo! The show had some real comedy to it, loved blu steels mix up. Was funny as hell!

“Absolutely fantastic!”

Written on: 23/01/2012 by dor2000 (5 reviews written)

Absolutely fantastic show at Club Aquarium. It was the first time I go there, but definitely won't be the last :)

“The show was absolutely brilliant. ”

Written on: 08/03/2011

The show was absolutely brilliant.
Drew the Drag Act is hilarious we did not stop laughing.
The boys were beyond gorgeous and their acts were fab.
I would be more than happy to go again and am hoping to go to one of the other venues next time.
We all had a fantastic time it was a top show and I would highly recommend it.
Yes there were a few issues re calendars, photos and buffet and the pool wasnt open but the main man is looking into them and sorting it so no big deal - we went to see a male cabaret and strip show and that part was great - we didnt go out for a meal in a restaurant and I wasnt expecting a gourmet dinner etc so I couldnt really have asked for anything more ... well I could have but hey ;)

“Best club ive ever been to by far, I went to club...”

Written on: 31/08/2010 by Dannii7 (1 review written)

Best club ive ever been to by far, I went to club aquarium in london for my friends 21st birthday, the strippers and drag queen drew were by far the best entertainment ive ever seen, If your looking for a great night out please please go to club aquarium london fr the adonis cabaret, you will not be disappointed the staff were great very friendly and the strippers were very very good looking, Rudeboy and young gun were my favourite :-) Thanks for a wicked night, will be back very soon xx

“Went to the Adonis Cabaret show in London after being...”

Written on: 08/07/2010 by Auris (3 reviews written)

Went to the Adonis Cabaret show in London after being at the one in Bournemouth a couple of years ago and it was such a laugh! It started with being 'papped' outside so our hen queen was made a fuss of as soon as we arrived, it maybe seemed a bit rushed but we were eager to get inside and see the show and get good seats... she wanted to be in the front row, while some of us oldies thought the back maybe better, but we were pleasantly surprised as we didn't get 'singled out' by the strippers. Before the show started we had a cocktail and a buffet - not a full meal, but it certainly helped soak up the alcohol that was consumed and we kept on going back for more - greedy buggers us lot! The drag queen was amazing and the men even more so, we saw Toni Lorenzo, Paul Grant, Fabio, Johnny and Young Gun - corrr! What else can I say! It was such a great, 'feelgood' night, not intimidating at all and everyone had a fantastic time. In fact the Hen Queen lost her voice and we had to tell her groom to be that she was scared in the London Dungeon... and he believed it!! We had free photos taken up on stage with all of the guys and drag queen and lots of photos through the show, which we just printed off from their website - we weren't allowed to use our own cameras, but I suppose that is understandable really. It was all in all a fantastic night out for a group of gals up from Cardiff to celebrate our friend Natalie's last night of freedom. I would certainly recommend this for a cheesy night out even if no one is getting married. Just wish we didn't have to travel so far... when will they open one in Cardiff I wonder?

“I've been to the London Adonis show and loved it so...”

Written on: 08/04/2010 by JodieMuggs (7 reviews written)

I've been to the London Adonis show and loved it so much I took my sister to the Adonis in Brighton, the show is full of hen parties and birthdays, all up for a good night, its very cheesy, but I don't think you can have a hen night thats not however hard you try lol !
The Host kept us all dancing in the isles with girls night out anthems and encouraged the audience to get up and dance, also took the hen queens on stage to play games and win prizes.
The show has lots of strip acts and you get to meet them after the show when the night turns into a nightclub, we even got them in the pool after - yes i forgot there is a pool so take your cozy !
Not for the shrinking violets - but great for your last night of freedom and one way or another you will have a night to remember !
I'm going to my 3rd one soon!