Shimano super 4000 GT-RB Reviews

Shimano super 4000 GT-RB - Ask a question now

“When at my local tackle shop I asked for a reel that...”

Written on: 19/07/2009 by leonard5640 (29 reviews written)

When at my local tackle shop I asked for a reel that would be suited to lure fishing and was pointed in the direction of the Shimano 4000GT-RB. I thought the reel to be a little pricy at £78 but after much use it has been worth every penny. Allmost identical to the Super GTM 4000 wich I also use the main difference is in its colour and a slower retrieve given by the gear ratio of 5.0 to 1. The result is a retrieve perfectly suited to dragging lures with plenty of low down cranking power when… Read Full Review

Leonard5640's Response to leonard5640's Review

Written on: 15/12/2010

I am now at the close of my second season using this reel which has had some very hard use. The reel is as good now as it was when I bought it with only a few minor scratches from use. Reliability with a sevice option that is second to none makes for total confidence in a reel that to date has been faultless and will hopefully give many more years of use

Read 1 Comment