Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment Reviews

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment
5.0

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment

“The good shop i have ever bought uk.uggmall.co”

written by Monaso on 29/12/2011

I like computer,like go shopping at home,we always bought fake products and bad shoes. But i bought the most beautiful boots on the website and go throughed this winter .It was made from Australia,UGG boots. Hope all of you can enjoy the product.

“Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado is...”

written by speakout on 14/07/2009

Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado is hydrating, gentle to use and easily absorbed providing you don't over apply. I've been using it for the past five years and now won't use anything different. I have tried a number of other high end eye products (Clarins for Men, Clinique) but have found this to be the best product to use. It is non sticky and gives the eye a light glow when first applied and also important in my opinion, on the odd occasion when I've accidentally got some in my eye, it does not sting. Don't use too much of it in one go though because if you overuse it on a single application, you could find that is takes longer than is should to absorb into the skin and you may be left with a build up of the product on your eye lashes!