Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion Reviews

Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion
4.0

Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion

“I have very sensitive skin and so shaving for me in...”

written by speakout on 14/07/2009

I have very sensitive skin and so shaving for me in the past has been a complete pain. I had to switch from wet shaving to an electric razor and still my skin reacted badly so I was forced to look at other products to lessen the effect shaving had on my face. Kiehl's is the best product range I have come across and the most effective. I use Kiehl's Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion immediately after shaving and have found that it eases any rash and discomfort I may have got before. It contains menthol and camphor which gives the product a clinical but masculine smell so I don't mind using it and they are also apparently natural cooling ingredients. It also helps to cleanse the skin (which I'm pretty sure it's not designed to do but is an added bonus as far as I'm concerned!) but can be quite drying even on my quite oily skin as it quite strong so I would recommend you get a sample before buying it as Kiehl's products are not cheap.