Sands Hairdressing Reviews

Sands Hairdressing - Ask a question now

“Great salon...great gents cut. ”

Written on: 13/07/2009 by ddbaker112 (3 reviews written)

Great salon...great gents cut.

Typical salon offering the usual hand massage stuff which gets on my nerves and would make me feel like a woman if I let them do it but all the salons seem to do that now.

Most importantly the cut was very good, the stylist was personable and easy to talk to. Other staff members were very polite and not the usual salon types.

I didn't tell her that I 'm an ex hairdresser...it was quite ironic that she had also been trained in the same Vidal way of cutting as myself... it was nice to see my stylist use a structured cutting technique rather than just hacking and point cutting my hair, there was a proper foundation to my cut which most stylists haven't got a clue how to do correctly.

If you are a fussy gent and want a patient stylist who listens and does what you ask for then visit sands hairdressing.