Printster Personalised Gifts Reviews - www.printster.co.uk

• Layout of shop

Printster Personalised Gifts www.printster.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Printster Personalised Gifts www.printster.co.uk

Printster Personalised Gifts www.printster.co.uk

“Online flower shopping ”

Written on: 29/04/2022 by tonikpatra (1 review written)

We are the No. 1 Florist in chennai for Online Flower Delivery in chennai Same Day. Use our website to Send Flowers to Chennai from USA, UK, Canada and other international countries at the lowest prices. We have Local Flower Shop in chennai to ensure quick delivery of bouquet with Cakes and Gifts.

“Great gift!”

Written on: 26/04/2022 by HailieFreeman368 (1 review written)

Easy to buy Good value for money Speedy delivery Fun product ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

“Brilliant masks, super quick delivery”

Written on: 01/09/2021 by AubrieHayden374 (1 review written)

Ordered some masks for my Dad's 70th and was a bit concerned about the photo quality, but the masks were fabulous. Pin sharp and hilarious. Went down brilliantly. I would definitely recommend and will order products in the future. Great service, too, as I received the masks earlier than stated. Thank you!

“Fantastic quality mug”

Written on: 11/06/2021 by NickyB29 (1 review written)

I ordered a personalised mug for a Father’s Day gift, it arrived very quickly and the quality was excellent it’s even dishwasher safe which a a big plus for me the photo and text I put on it was spot on and using the website was so easy compared to some I’ve used previously I would definitely buy from here again

“Brilliant wrapping paper ”

Written on: 08/06/2021

Bought 2 different sets of personalised wrapping paper with photos to wrap birthday presents. Found the site easy to use as had bought Christmas paper previously. When I worked it out it wasn’t that much more expensive than bog standard wrap, but the paper quality it much better. It’s thicker so you cant see through to the present underneath. Reasonably quick delivery and the recipients were almost as thrilled with the paper as they were with the presents inside. Definitely my go to now when I want special wrapping paper! Very pleased with my purchase!

“Exactly as ordered”

Written on: 25/05/2021 by Ronnie80 (1 review written)

A good quality mug with excellent printing of photographs sent. Good communication once ordered with a quick delivery.

Elaine7777's Response to Ronnie80's Review

Written on: 31/05/2021

Smooth transaction and quick delivery, I have had a few mugs beautifully done every time. Would recommend anyone to go to this site for the other gifts to that are also
made, for that special someone

Read 1 Comment

“Brilliant little coaster!”

Written on: 15/05/2021 by RaspberryBeret (1 review written)

I designed a unique personalised coaster for my niece’s 9th Birthday because I really couldn’t find anything on the market to suit her. It was really easy to upload my design and edit to fit the given space. She absolutely loved it and the fact that it was a one-off just for her. The whole design and order process was straightforward and pretty quick. I will definitely use this provider again for printed and/or personalised gifts. Delivery was speedy too.

“Fabulous product and service ”

Written on: 04/05/2021 by Edtelle (1 review written)

This is the second order of personalised mugs from Prinster.. Both orders were for sets of mugs for prizes in community competitions. The recipients were absolutely delighted with them. Well made and illustrated with lovely additional accessories. Fantastic prompt and efficient service too.

“Excellent service, great personalised mug, great quality ”

Written on: 28/04/2021 by Darlingjules (1 review written)

Ordered for a leaving present and needed it quite quickly, sent an email explaining time restraints and they were incredibly helpful, arrived ahead of expected time, loved it and the person receiving it thought it was great

“Excellent products and first class service”

Written on: 26/04/2021 by jpb0101 (2 reviews written)

I ordered some Awesome Manager mugs but made an error on my order. The person I dealt with immediately sorted the issue out for me and mailed me back to confirm. The mugs arrived quickly, were really great - just what I wanted - and were very well received by the people to whom I gifted them. Thank you for great products and first class customer service! I will be back!

“Fast and great service”

Written on: 09/04/2021 by andrea412 (1 review written)

I've ordered personalized masks from Printster twice. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much but they were great! And they came incredibly fast too. I also ordered some personalized wrapping paper which is so cute, I almost don't want to use it! I had submitted a low-resolution photo and someone emailed me straight away to explain the issue and ask for a different photo so I'd be happy with the final product. They are fast, polite and efficient. I will absolutely use them in the future!

“Would highly recommend ”

Written on: 24/03/2021 by Tipper85 (1 review written)

Bought a gift from here for mother's day. She absolutely loved it! The item is a pretty decent quality. The print on it is clear and bright. Would definitely use prinster again. Great work! The price is also very reasonable for the quality. Overall a very good experience.

“Great item, the photo looks great on the mug I ordered ”

Written on: 17/03/2021 by Spiderella (1 review written)

I am thrilled with my purchase, the item looks great, the picture printed lovely and clear and it was delivered in the time frame specified. I would definitely order again Thank you (my dad will love his mug, part of his 70th birthday gift)

“Great mugs”

Written on: 16/03/2021 by Kingmo (1 review written)

Ordered 17 of these mugs for our youth group, personalised with the name of our youth group... chose the star pattern. Also added some chocolates as a treat for the kids Mugs arrived so quickly, well packaged in bubble wrap, each one was perfect. Name was clear, really sturdy mug and a good size... chocolates were also gorgeous. Such a good experience. Youth group loved them. Thanks for cheering up our lock down!

“Personalised mug”

Written on: 16/02/2021 by Nige345 (1 review written)

I ordered a personalised mug. It was delivered really fast and well packaged. The process as good, the oront quality was excellent. I would use this service again before any other. Very pleased..

“Masks”

Written on: 09/02/2021 by M5LPY (1 review written)

Second time I've used to buy face masks with pictures of a friend on them. Great quality, came quickly. Made the birthday such fun. Def recommend

“Unique ways to personalisr”

Written on: 08/02/2021 by 40Doyle (1 review written)

The perfect way to add a message that's fun etc, pretty much a free reign. I had a mug, good quality solid white mug, the printing was really good being able to see your design before purchasing even better. Packed really well and delivered on time. Very pleased with the whole process and final product.

“Great quality mugs”

Written on: 02/02/2021 by 267Buckley (1 review written)

Ordered one for my sister in law and she loved it! They delivered the mug on time and the quality was fantastic. Really good price too. Would definitely shop from here again and recommend it too!

“Products for our New Business”

Written on: 15/01/2021 by Mitchelldm73 (1 review written)

We are launching our new business on 8th February and wanted a products with the company logo on them - mugs, coasters, mouse mats. The whole experience from ordering online to receiving the products was very impressive - competitive costs and and unbelievably fast service. We will certainly be using you again Well done!!

“Perfect ”

Written on: 14/01/2021 by Babsee (1 review written)

Perfect. Lots to choose and reasonable prices. Well packed and quick delivery. Will order again from here. Thank you