PriceCuts, Reviews - www.pricecuts.co.uk

PriceCuts, www.pricecuts.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Very Nice website”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by jonesdave1981 (17 reviews written)

I got good friends here. The best part is we all smoke. I have come through amazing experience with it. We all buy cigs from buycigarettesnow.com. Good products, remarkably low price, and quick delivery have earned my vote for the site. Great!… Read Full Review

“Having stumbled onto pricecuts website i have to say...”

Written on: 10/07/2009 by chrisjohnski (1 review written)

Having stumbled onto pricecuts website i have to say i'm glad I did. I was looking for a new Sony tv (i always stick with Sony, habit not because i'm upper class!!) but was looking for a good deal on the SONY KDL37V5500, and was looking to pay around £700, as the average price I was finding on the internet was about £800. Having stumbled onto PriceCuts I did a simple product search and found 6 results for this tv, the first one having 26% off and a price of £630! I quickly clicked through to… Read Full Review