Performance Direct Business Insurance Reviews

Media Gallery for Performance Direct Business Insurance

Performance Direct Business Insurance

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Poor Conduct and Unacceptable Service ”

Written on: 27/07/2018 by HarrietHS (1 review written)

Absolutely disgusting company. I purchased insurance and had my call to confirm details. After paying 1st instalment of £132 online already they then told me that because of my age I will have to pay another £500 annually bringing my insurance up to £1300 rather than £800 as agreed originally. I then had the customer service advisor saying that this is my error because I did not put myself as the main driver which is not the case. To make it even better I will not be receiving my refund for… Read Full Review

“AWFUL!!!”

Written on: 21/05/2018 by London150 (1 review written)

I purchased a policy with Performance Direct that was due to start in a couple of weeks. They took the money and then they phoned to say I had to pay an extra 100. When I said "no way", and I would like to cancel, they charged me with 55 for cancellation even though the policy hadn´t even started, no documents were issued, no 14 days to decide I´d want to stay with them or not.... ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!!!… Read Full Review