Fizz Holoidays (Fizzholidays.co.uk) Reviews

Fizz Holoidays (Fizzholidays.co.uk) - Ask a question now

“Fizz Travel is an absolutley shocking travel agency. ...”

Written on: 13/07/2010

Fizz Travel is an absolutley shocking travel agency. I booked a holiday back in 2009 for 47 people with a view to fly in 6 weeks time, 26th August 2010. I have dealt with 7 people, all of which have no clue what they are doing. 3 of these people have beed sacked for one reason or another. A message was left on my answer phone at the weekend saying that the holiday is going to be cancelled if the outstanding balance isnt paid at the end of May!!!!!!! I am disgusted with the service. I just… Read Full Review

“Fizz Holidays is a very poor travel agent. We booked...”

Written on: 02/07/2009 by ambdod (1 review written)

Fizz Holidays is a very poor travel agent. We booked a holiday to Ibiza 5 weeks before travel, we where advised that our holiday ran from Sunday until Sunday. On receiving the itinerary they had booked our hotel Saturday to Saturday, leaving us on our ALL INCLUSIVE holiday with no accommodation or meals for 18hrs. When we contacted Fizz they didnt want to know at all no call backs and very rude staff......................... BEWARE DO NOT TRUST THEM.................AVOID… Read Full Review