Short Circuit Reviews

Short Circuit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Short Circuit

Short Circuit

“Really enjoyed it!”

Written on: 30/07/2012 by bhumphries (1 review written)

This just popped into my head the other day, and I thought I must say something about it. It's a lot of fun, totally ridiculous but enjoyable all the same… Read Full Review

“I haven't seen Short Circuit for some time now, but it...”

Written on: 29/02/2012 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I haven't seen Short Circuit for some time now, but it is such a huge milestone in my childhood that I have to say something about it. Johnny 5 is a robot designed for military use until one day it's struck by lightning and, apparently, comes to life. Short Circuit is a rare case when a robot character makes a film and outshines the rest of the cast in the film. It contains jokes for both children and parents. Perhaps that's one of the things which makes it so enjoyable. Overall, if you are… Read Full Review