The Botanical Source www.TheBotanicalSource.com Reviews - www.thebotanicalsource.com

The Botanical Source www.TheBotanicalSource.com - Ask a question now

“Happily Returning Customer”

Written on: 08/09/2020 by ErnestV (1 review written)

I've bought herbs, minerals and vitamins from all over the world. Great quality products aren't always the cheapest. Prices from The Botanical Source are more than reasonable. I've bought several different items from here and I'm more than pleased. The products are pure and raw and always weighed appropriately. Customer service was always prompt and helpful. I'll continue to do business here and be a patron of this company… Read Full Review

“Rude and overpriced”

Written on: 01/04/2020 by Kimora90 (1 review written)

I found the same item elsewhere for $3 less a bottle (Sutherlandia capsules) Shop around this company over charges. … Read Full Review

“Natural Ubulawu Herbs”

Written on: 09/04/2019 by enParks248 (1 review written)

Thank you for the Ubulawu herbs! I am glad I have bought from you. And thank you for all your help and for always being so pleasant with my questions… Read Full Review

1Kingtut's Comment

Written on: 11/04/2019

This review was published right after I warned people of the unprofessionalism of this company. I have a feeling it was written by the same person who was being so unprofessional with me as I warned that my review was being posted. Don't do business with The Botanical Source!

“Find another company!!!!!!!”

Written on: 09/04/2019 by npStephenson184 (1 review written)

I was going to order from the Botanical Source. The bank blocked my order letting me Then they started emailing me to see why I didn't order. I told them what the bank said and they started calling me names and being very unprofessional. I'm glad the bank informed me. I would not want to give my business to anyone who acts as they have. If anyone from The Botanical Source reads this. In the future you should contact the banks and clear your name instead of being rude and unprofessional with a… Read Full Review

Written on: 14/11/2019

They need to stop sending their inflated priced items to us. If you look they are overcharging and making this in kitchen.

“Rubbish”

Written on: 23/03/2018

I bought two items which arrived 21days later. Both items had no instructions at all. It looks as the items were put together in some ones kitchen, in poor quality bags and tincture bottle with an ill fitting cap that does not 'drip' the contents drop by drop!! Hell bells! This is backyard stuff! Go to a reputable supplier instead just for safety sake. I'm a nurse and I'm horrified… Read Full Review

Read 2 Comments

“Don't waste your money”

Written on: 06/02/2017 by Gauthierxo292 (1 review written)

Bought 3 different herbs online from The Botanical Source. All 3 herbs had absolutely NO EFFECTS. I bought the Kanna which I tried 3 times in tea and each time raising the dosage with the results being the same...NOTHING. Also tried the Hoodia and sleep herb...both were just as disappointing...zero effects. Would not waste my money with these guys again. Thankfully I only spent $30 but I was still basically ripped off for $30 as the products did not have the effects that were… Read Full Review

Read 1 Comment

“I was impressed by the quality of all the...”

Written on: 22/06/2009 by herbal (1 review written)

I was impressed by the quality of all the ethnobotanicals I received.
I was especially happy with the Kanna, it was obviously fresh and from a great strain. The Kanna is great for relaxing and really works!
I will continue being a loyal customer to The Botanical Source!
Thanks. P.S. The shipping was fast too!'… Read Full Review

Pothedd's Response to herbal's Review

Written on: 10/04/2011

I have a question involving the shipping time and whether you actually received a package.
<br/>Shortly after registering with their site and ordering my first shipment I began receiving countless emails from fake "DHL" and "FedEx" addresses, all containing virus software(.exe) in a zip file.

Thebotanicalsource's Response to herbal's Review

Written on: 14/11/2019

This place is a resale. Go to the suppler not Thebotanicalsource, ever!

Norelle5's Response to herbal's Review

Written on: 23/03/2018

Fake review the shipping is always dead slow, posted on the 2nd March, received 23 March.

Read 3 Comments