Shop.co.uk Reviews - www.shop.co.uk

Shop.co.uk www.shop.co.uk - Ask a question now

“After searching around for a Garmin Sat Nav I had been...”

Written on: 19/03/2010 by RickyTaylor (2 reviews written)

After searching around for a Garmin Sat Nav I had been looking for I decided to try Shop as they where £10 cheaper than Amazon and Handtec, plus the 1-2 day delivery meant I would have it for the weekend.

I hadn't seen many reviews but there site looked legit and I even called their support number just to see how they sounded.

Made my order at Midday and had my new sat nav the next morning via DHL and was very happy with the packaging and condition of the unit.

Had all the standard stuff… Read Full Review

“It was my first purchase from Shop.co.uk as I found...”

Written on: 15/06/2009 by MelodieLondon (1 review written)

It was my first purchase from Shop.co.uk as I found the perfume I wanted at a better price than anywhere else (Angel by Thierry Mugler)… Read Full Review