Social Media officer Reviews

Summary

Twittering? Facebooking? Working across social media platforms? If that is your job write a review to help those who are considering taking up this career path.
Social Media officer - Ask a question now

“Reinventing the wheel.....”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by Derickeggerton (1 review written)

I dont mind admitting that I was a little reserved as to what the final out come would be.....  Why.... Because it all seemed to good to be true!!  However..... The entire service was faultless .  The guy who looked after our appointment in shrewsbury was polite and professional.  I was on my way after 15 mins , all paperwork sorted and the valuation honoured and making its way into my account .  Result.  Highly recommended and would consider this service before any… Read Full Review