Rimmel Sun Shimmer Maxi Bronzer 01 Reviews

• Durability

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Maxi Bronzer 01 - Ask a question now

“Waste of money”

written by on 09/05/2013

Probably the least pigmented bronzer I have ever used. In the pan it's a nice enough colour, not too muddy, not too orange, not too glittery...but makes literally no difference whatsoever, and I'm very pale. Save your money and buy something that actually has colour payoff.

“As a Fair skinned beauty I've tried many bronzers...”

written by EmmaIOW26 on 11/06/2009

As a Fair skinned beauty I've tried many bronzers trying to find the perfect one which doesnt make me look dirty or like Ive been tangoed! Rimmels Maxi Bronzer is a great buy, its a large size so you can be liberal with it which is good as I like to dust it down my neck & chest to make sure I get an even sunkissed glow. This product has a good strong colour so I would advise a gentle handed approach when using it. It does give a genuine sunkissed glow which is neither too dark or too orange. A good product at a great price.