Stephen Russell, Barefoot Doctor's Handbook for the Urban Warrior: Spiritual Survival Guide Reviews

Media Gallery for Stephen Russell, Barefoot Doctor's Handbook for the Urban Warrior: Spiritual Survival Guide

“This book, Stephen Russell, Barefoot Doctor's Handbook...”

Written on: 12/01/2009

This book, Stephen Russell, Barefoot Doctor's Handbook for the Urban Warrior: Spiritual Survival Guide, changed my life when I was in a very dark lonely place and feeling NO ONE understood how I was feeling. I was not being selfish to feel like I was, but, I did feel how I did.
It was common sense with positive statements and accupressure points to use as well. I have read and re-read it at different times and each time get something new and different from it. I would thoroughly recommend… Read Full Review