Vornado Flippi V10 Reviews

• Service & Support

Vornado Flippi V10 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vornado Flippi V10

“Great Personal fan”

Written on: 11/08/2020 by yzabillakhan (1 review written)

This is a good personal fan. It is quite powerful fan for such a small unit… Read Full Review

“Good Power Small Size”

Written on: 03/07/2020 by CopperDolita (1 review written)

This little fan puts out a surprising small fan. Plus it appears to be of very good quality… Read Full Review

“I bought a Vornado electric fan online using their...”

Written on: 08/06/2009 by meganlane (1 review written)

I bought a Vornado electric fan online using their website last week and I received my order so fast. I am very satisfied about my new fan. I use it in my bedroom all the time. Also, what is good about this product is that it has a 3 years warranty. I am still planning to buy another electric fan for my office. Try it their product… Read Full Review