The Seafood Cafe, St Ives Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Seafood Cafe, St Ives - Ask a question now

“I had enjoyed dining at The Seafood Cafe when on...”

Written on: 15/09/2009

I had enjoyed dining at The Seafood Cafe when on holiday in Cornwall. So, when in St Ives again this year I was really looking forward to it. We booked a table for two adults and two toddlers for lunch. When we arrived they couldn't accommodate my 1 year old as their three booster chairs were already booked. We weren't impressed with their luke warm apology and their over eager methods to show how not booking the chair was entirely our fault. We suggested that they mention the limited supply of… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/07/2011

So three booster seats in a 72 cover restaurant isn't enough? Why is it that you can't accept that your children are your responsibility? Far too many parents seem to think that it's up to evryone else to accomodate their children rather than for them to make arrangements - by the simple expedient in this case - of booking in advance!

Ridiculous.

Read 1 Comment

“Seafood Cafe is my second favourite restaurant in St...”

Written on: 29/05/2009 by speakout (86 reviews written)

Seafood Cafe is my second favourite restaurant in St Ives. The only reason I haven't give it a full 10 is because unlike my top choice, it unfortuately does not have killer views as it is situated in the heart of St Ives itself. Please don't let this put you off though as what it does have is fantastic staff and gorgeous sea food which is cooked just how you want it... literally. The decor is contemporary and the atmosphere relaxed.

The concept behind Seafood Cafe is simple. You're shown to your… Read Full Review