Desperados, Greenwich Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Desperados, Greenwich - Ask a question now

“I haven't even stepped foot into this place and nor...”

Written on: 14/12/2009

I haven't even stepped foot into this place and nor would I want to!
I rang them to make an enquiry and spoke to the manageress. After I asked her how old you had to be to get into the bar she replied "You live in this country and you don't know madam?'I told her this was an extremely rude comment, she then became very patronising. I informed her that I (in a party of 3) wished to come in to celebrate a 16th birthday, to eat at the resturant then use the bar area afterwards. She replied in a… Read Full Review

“I visited Desperados restuarant last month with my...”

Written on: 27/05/2009

I visited Desperados restuarant last month with my partner. It wasn't a pleasant experience. The place was uncomfortably over packed, tables were crammed in clearly to make more money, it was extremely noisy with very loud repetitive "mexican" music in the foreground rather than the background, infact the "authentic mexican music" is about as bad as the "authentic mexican decor" - the decor was busy, bright and headachey, extremely tacky and not at all "mexican" - you know bright plastic table… Read Full Review