Cash In My Phone - www.cashinmyfone.com

Cash In My Phone - www.cashinmyfone.com
1.6

Cash In My Phone - www.cashinmyfone.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cash In My Phone - www.cashinmyfone.com

“Medical Insurance Companies in Dubai”

written by btmbore on 05/08/2023

Attractive & Flexible Medical Insurance for Individuals and Companies. Insurance covering all needs of UAE residents with a wide range of benefits and options.

“Recycle my phone, umm”

written by Barrot on 27/12/2013

This firm moved offices without informing me. They got my phone delivery refused as a result. Post takes 6 weeks to be resorted and returned from Belfast, so I contacted the firm and agreed the following. The price quoted for my galaxy ace would be held and the additional postage for sending twice would be refunded. After the package finally arrived I get an email informing me my phone is cosmetically damaged, when I asked for details in my reply e mail they ignored me. Finally I spoke with them on the phone and they had no specific details of the supposed cosmetic damage. I know this was false as when I pointed out I'm insured by the special delivery post and asked for the phones return, at this point they decided it was in fact not damaged!!!. I also know the phone was kept in a hard back leather case so the damage could have only occurred in the post if it was in fact real. The firm then refused to cover the cost of the second postage as agreed, after a long conversation/argument I finally got the agreed price for the phone and the second postage. This firm know every trick/excuse in the book and will use them at every opportunity. Stick to your guns and you should as in my case get there in the end. Very lengthy and disappointing dealings with this firm!

“Do not use”

written by on 04/11/2013

After waiting weeks for a reply I finally received a cheque. After banking the cheque it bounced. Do not use this company

“All the review before are generous... I have sold many...”

written by on 04/11/2013

All the review before are generous... I have sold many phones to other companies.... Never had a problem... They are a disgrace... No money, no phone and no answer to the telephone or the emails.... Is there a way to report them???

“Cash In My Phone review”

written by on 21/05/2013

DO NOT USE THEY HAVE TAKEN SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF I SENT MY PHONE ON THE 27TH OF APRIL AND ITS NOW THE 21 OF MAY I HAVE RANG AND EMAILED EVERYDAY I EVEN WENT TO THERE FACEBOOK PAGE AND STILL NOTHING CLAIMING ITS ROAL MAILS FAULT I DO NOT BELEVE THIS ONE BIT I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO TRADING STANDARDS AND CONSOMER AGENCY SO THIS NEEDS TO BE STOPPED SO MANY INICENT PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS PEOPLE SENT OF THEIR PHONES IN GOOD FAITH THE WHOLE PAGE IS A LIE STAY WAY CLEAR

“MASSIVE SCAM!!!”

written by on 25/09/2012

Found these dirt bags on a comparison site and in good faith, as they promised the most for my Nokia 3200, I packaged and posted my "old faithful" to them. About a week later I received a mail from them claiming the package had arrived but the phone was missing. Yeah, right! They probably resell the phones for a massive profit to some poor 3rd world country. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!

“Warning DO NOT USE”

written by Handleyteen on 18/09/2012

I sent a Galaxy S11 in perfect condition fully boxed. Received email to say they were deducting 10% due to damaged. Tried to call to find out what the damage was and didn't get any responses. So decided to accept payment. This was 3 wks ago. Despite leaving many voice messages and emailing almost daily I have had no response by either email or phone. My last email was to say if they didn't respond within 48 hrs I'm going to take it to trading standards. Still nothing. I will be contacting trading standards today. Sellers please beware - do not use as I am now £190 out of pocket. I upgraded my phone and was going to use the money for my Samsung to pay for my new phone so I'm not happy. They are criminals in my mind. Excellent clear web site stating you will get payment within 48hrs. Not the case - RIP OFFS/THIEFS

Kazzaf's Response to Handleyteen's Review

Written on: 11/10/2013

I sent my phone to them on 9th September... I contacted Trading Standards Monday this week.... as still no payment received for my phone £167.15 after taking a reduction in price, and being promised payment would be made by BACS within 48 hours on 20th September. I sent them all documentation (email communiocation), a letter stating they were in breach of contract, and the trading standards reference after reporting them... also stating I would be taking them through the cicil courts to reclaim all monies due to me pkus interest. Hey presto sent the letter Tuesday, they received wednesday, and I received payment into my bank yesterday.

“Seller beware! Not As Advertised”

written by MrOmneo on 05/09/2012

My experience with cashininmyfone has been terrible. Having used a competitor in the past with no problems i was lured away by cashinmyfone's higher offer. I sent an HTC Desire handset to them via Special Delivery and despite them signing for it on a Friday, it wasn't until the following Wednesday that they emailed their acknowledgement. A few minutes later they emailed to state they were willing to offer 25% less due to 'damage' I emailed to enquire what the damage was as the handset sent had no scratches or defects. 12 days later they emailed to say their technician had found a dent in the back cover and signs of wear and tear, which I thought unusual given that it's a plastic cover and if anything it would be cracked rather than dented. As for 'wear & tear' their terms & conditions state their offer allows for 'wear and tear and minor cosmetic damage'. I requested they return the handset to me as I willing to accept their reduced offer. That was on 21 August and since then I have heard nothing from them despite leaving 3 voicemail messages and sending 2 further emails. Their website proudly boasts "Always Speak to Someone" but in my experience this is false. I may update further should I ever hear back from cashinmyfone but as it stands I will be filing a complaint with trading standards. Having read other reviews it seems standard practise for those lucky enough to get a response from cashinmyfone is for them to reduce their initial offer by 25% presumably on the basis that once they have your handset you are less likely to request it's return, preferring instead to take the lower amount offered. SELLER BEWARE!

Sooverit's Response to MrOmneo's Review

Written on: 09/09/2012

I was just doing a bit of research into cash my phone when I came across this post. My sister had recently sent her old phone to cash my phone and came across similar problems, reductions on the inital offer price, lengthy delays for responses and unable to speak to an actual person rather than voicemail. In the end she did accept the new lower offer price and after weeks of waiting a cheque finally arrived in the post on Friday 6/9/12. She took the cheque to the bank that same day only to be told by the bank staff that the cheque was a FAKE! I couldn't believe it when she told me! Something needs to be done about them so the poor ppl who have been ripped off can be reimbursed but in the mean time people beware, DO NOT USE CASH MY FONE!!!!

“Do not Use!!!”

written by on 05/09/2012

I sent my phone to this company after being quoted 25 pounds. once they received the phone they told me it was damaged and quoted me 21 pounds which I accepted. After not hearing from them for 2 and a half weeks, not receiving the money and reading these reviews I am really worried I will never see this money. Thank god it's not much but it still frustrating. I have emailed the company twice and rung once and left a voice mail. I will be reporting this company to the police for fraud if nothing happens. I wish I read the reviews before I used this company. Don't use unless you want to be ripped off.

“Con do not use”

written by stretfordendmanc on 24/07/2012

Sent my Samsung Galaxy Ace 6th July it was A1 condition no marks or scratches perfect working order 6 months old, they offered £71 best on the net, 5 days later they replied it was damaged and should read the small print they deducted 10% new price £63.90 told them to stick it as it was not damaged and if it was they had done it, asked them to return the phone inc original box 3 days later they revised the offer to £68.00 final offer, I accepted this, on the 19th they replied that my payment would be in my account within 48 hrs still waiting on the 26th. Keep well clear of these conmen

“CONS”

written by debi1468 on 05/07/2012

i sent my phones to cash my phone they stated that my new Iphone 4s had bad wear and tear and discounted it by over £75, they offered me £120 less for my Iphone 4 due to cracked back that costs £10 to replace. i told them to stick up their ####. Now they have voicemail and are not responding to my emails. i would not sell them anything ever. This company offer you best prices so you get suckered into sending them your phones then they offer you far less to take the phones from you.....Total rip off!!!!!

“no phone was sent ”

written by on 04/07/2012

i sent my blackberry phone on saterday and i got an email saying that itam not there so i sent an email saying what do you mean its not there the charger for the phone is there and the box i got the phone is there i realy beg people do not send your phone with these CONERS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE AND IM SHUTTING THEM DOWN .

“Avoid!!!!!!!!”

written by on 24/10/2011

Sent in my iphone in good faith and have still not been paid out. Just spoke to company on phone and have been advised it will be up to another 2 weeks before my payment is processed. I would not reccommend this company to anyone and advise anyone considering using them to avoid like the plague. Absolute con merchants.

“I sent the phone but cash payment takes 3 weeks to...”

written by BALCH on 26/04/2011

I sent the phone but cash payment takes 3 weeks to pay,still waiting for money...
Never deal with this cowboy company .........

“MY ADVISE WOULD BE DONT USE THIS COMPANY, SENT IN...”

written by on 09/04/2011

MY ADVISE WOULD BE DONT USE THIS COMPANY, SENT IN PHONE AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY SAID IT ARRIVED BUT DUE TO 14 DAYS LAPSE DROPPED PRICE,EVEN THOUGH SENT FIRST CLASS AND PSOT STRIAGHT BACK, SIAD POSTAL PROBELM (THEY DO ALL THE TIME SEE OTHER REVIEWS) ASKED FOR PHONE BACK, REFUSED, STILL HAVENT GOT PHONE OR MONEY STAY WELL CLEAR. HAVE REPORT PHONE STOLEN AS THEY HAVE NICKED IT.

“Both me and my fiancee sent our iphones to these. ...”

written by on 03/03/2011

Both me and my fiancee sent our iphones to these. Posted in the same letterbox at the exact same time in the freepost envelopes. Her's has been received but she hasn't had any money yet, mine says awaiting receipt and its been over 2 weeks. I'm starting to get really upset and anxious about this as the money I originally spent on the iphone was inherited from my late Grandad. I've sent 2 emails and got an auto reponse the first time and nothing the second time. Has anyone had any joy getting money in this situation?

“Like many others, this company claimed that my old...”

written by on 15/02/2011

Like many others, this company claimed that my old iPhone arrived with a cracked back even though it was sent off in excellent condition via Royal Mail special delivery. They offered me £20 less than they had originally.

No smoke without fire I'd say. Looking at the other reviews on here, you might think this was some kind of scam.

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO RECYCLE YOUR MOBILE PHONE. ”

written by on 09/02/2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY TO RECYCLE YOUR MOBILE PHONE.

Cashinmyfone is the biggest scam going, if you don't send your phone recorded delivery and use the freepost envelope (because at the end of the day why wouldn't it arrive this way?!?!) you will not get your money. You will be told that your mobile phone has not been received and has been lost in the post. If you contact them by email you will receive a standard email back saying that they are experiencing postal delays in the Cheshire area and that they have just received a huge delivery and hopfully your phone will be in it! What a load of rubbish, they receive the phones but as you can't trace it they don't pay out.

If you do send your phone recorded delivery you will not get the full working price that you were quoted, they will tell you there is a fault with the phone and offer you a much reduced price.

Also never use envirofone as they seem to be trading as the same company!

“Having read these reviews, I have come to the...”

written by on 09/02/2011

Having read these reviews, I have come to the conclusion that the majority of us have had a shocking experience with cashedinyourfone, sorry, I mean cashinyourfone ! Three weeks is totally unacceptable and blaming Royal Mail isn't good enough. I suspect the review dated 4th Feb 2011 may well be one written by themselves given the glowing comments. FINALLY received payment for my phone after lengthy discussions with them regarding ombudsmen and BBC Watchdog, avoid this company

“worried its been three weeks since phone sent heard...”

written by on 09/02/2011

worried its been three weeks since phone sent heard nothing