Butch McCartney Photography, Minneapolis Reviews

Butch McCartney Photography, Minneapolis - Ask a question now

“My fianc and I just had our engagement pictures taken...”

Written on: 13/03/2010

My fianc and I just had our engagement pictures taken by Butch and his wife Kelsy. Both of them are very friendly and professional. They made us feel extremely comfortable and captured some amazing photos. I can't wait for them to be there for our wedding day. Thank you both… Read Full Review

“We had our dogs done by this company and they did a...”

Written on: 28/01/2010 by Shepherd4me (1 review written)

We had our dogs done by this company and they did a Wonderful job! The dog photographer is the husband, and from what I gathered his wife has joined him in business and also shoots on their weddings and other people shoots. I am shocked to find a bad review on this board!! You really need to see for yourself to know the quality of their work. I even hired them to come to our home (our first pictures were at the Shakopee Dog Show) and they set up their Whole Studio in our living room!! They… Read Full Review