UltraStream.co.uk www.ultrastream.co.uk Reviews

UltraStream.co.uk www.ultrastream.co.uk
5.0

UltraStream.co.uk www.ultrastream.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for UltraStream.co.uk www.ultrastream.co.uk

“Very well priced, friendly service, took care of me...”

written by on 27/02/2010

Very well priced, friendly service, took care of me all the way through the setup process... I even got free software when I signed up.

“UltraStream were great - they helped me through the...”

written by on 08/06/2009

UltraStream were great - they helped me through the entire setup process and always answered my emails. They even came on MSN and chatted with me for ages, answering my questions about Internet Radio and streaming

“UltraStream is one of the best Internet Radio hosting...”

written by on 25/05/2009

UltraStream is one of the best Internet Radio hosting companies on the Internet. It is one of the few that actually gives you a human contact for the lifetime of your station, answering any questions you may have; helping with site integration; getting you started painlessly and generally helping out.

It is also extremely progressive, as it has the capability to stream your station not only to computers, but also to iPhones, Blackberry mobiles and also windows media mobiles as well