Triumph Daytona 600 Reviews

• Build quality

• Reliability

Triumph Daytona 600 - Ask a question now

“”

Written on: 22/05/2009 by Triumph Reeves (1 review written)

I previuosly owned a suzuki sv650s k3 model for about six months and decided that i fancied somthing slightly different. I visited my local dealer and a few days later I part exed my sv for a 2004 triumph daytona 600. The second I pulled away from the shop I knew I was going to enjoy this. Being that this is the first inline four I have ridden, having always owned twins and singles, I did find it alien at first having to work the engine and not actually getting any power out of the bike untill… Read Full Review

“Handling,brakes,slightly higher riding position no...”

Written on: 02/03/2009

Handling,brakes,slightly higher riding position no wrist aches
reliability is good ,very good looking 600 and its British. Very revvy machines ,throttle seems a bit too far to wind back without adjustment,wind protection is poor and aftermarket parts arent the most popular
Triumph Daytona is a bit different and not as popular but gets a few looks,and with the right can on sounds great… Read Full Review