Property Snake Reviews - www.propertysnake.co.uk

Property Snake www.propertysnake.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Property Snake is a great site for buyers. I've been...”

Written on: 21/05/2009 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

Property Snake is a great site for buyers. I've been looking for the last year and still cannot find an affordable home so to find a website that tells me how house prices are faring around the country is perfect.

You can search by postcode, region or county and the database finds houses and flats and says how much the price started at how much it is now and how long it's been on the market (very handy if you're like me and want to haggle down the price!)