Easigrass Reviews - www.easigrass.com

Easigrass www.easigrass.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Easigrass www.easigrass.com

Easigrass www.easigrass.com
Easigrass www.easigrass.com

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

written by HannahMacDonald on 02/02/2023

This is a terrible company. They installed an expensive lawn, created a leak in the garden of 31 litres per hour of water which lasted months. They are refusing to take any responsibility despite Thames Water speaking on the phone to them and providing engineers cards to prove the location and timing of the leak. Sunny is the individual I have been passed to and he is obstructive at best. This is the first bad review i have ever left any company. As noted by others if there is an issue the after sales care is dire

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Easigrass Bristol & Bath”

written by BerkeleyHarris on 27/09/2021

I never give reviews unless I can give a 10 out 10 - these guys would have an 11! Great pre survey - great value - very neat work - took time to get it right - thank you to the person I dealt with and the team. My garden needing levelling and the team were great at getting this right.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Easigrass and Mason are Terrible”

written by AASM on 21/03/2021

Mason, from easigrass was great, initially, once he had my deposit, gettinga response from him was next to impossible. I should have trusted my gut and pulled my business, but my wife liked the feel of their grass compared to the others. We were surprised when they turned up on the agreed date, as Mason had not responded to my requests for information. They laid the lawn in a day and when I got home I noticed there was a bulge on the 1 section of edging. I contacted Mason and he told me he would discuss thsi issue with his manager and the installer and come back to me. Fortunatly, I'm not holding my breath, otherwise I'd be dead, as 4 days on and as expected Mason has not come back to me. Avoid like the plague, let's be honest most of the companies offer very similar products and they all charge the same, so read reviews and go with a reliable company, who care about their customers. I really wish I'd gone with Lazylawn or Wonderlawn, as they couldn't have been as bad as Mason from Easigrass.

“Well done”

written by Jessicaishbel on 01/08/2020

Two guys came from Easygrass Gateshead to fit artificial grass. They were both professional throughout, nothing was a problem to them and every procedure during this operation they consulted with me to ensure it was to my satisfaction and agreement. They both worked exceedingly hard and the end result was amazing.Well done to all concerned

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“great workmanship - tidy and efficient ”

written by LorelleMainsbridge on 22/07/2020

Hi just wanted to thank you for such prompt service - your advise and guidance to choose the best grass for our garden. Your employees showed friendly approach and efficiency knowledge. They managed to complete the work within a day. Your price was very fair compared to others quotes we received. we really love the look of the grass. The experience from beginning to the time the grass installation was completed was fantastic. Great Workmanship - tidy and very efficient employees. will defiantly recommend easigrass

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Professional and great service ”

written by andresmith on 25/06/2019

Throughout the process the team were very helpful and followed up when they said they would. They did the best to fit me in where they could and were very clear and transparent with the process and the cost. It isn't the cheapest, but a very professional outfit and I look forward to enjoying the grass for years to come. The office team were polite and helpful - I would definitely recommend.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Condescending, patchy aftercare spoils a reasonable...”

written by JettNunez66 on 06/06/2019

I had easigrass installed in 2016. The product (Chelsea) is great. Soft, nice to walk on, looks almost real. But the aftercare is terrible. They email you about post-installation maintenance (at £180 inc VAT a time, after the installation for a small area was well over £2000) and then ignore your reply. I’ve had problems with mine - great big weeds coming out of it for years now, despite one maintenance visit already, despite the care I take of the grass - and despite my calm feedback and questions they’ve been patronising in the extreme. The senior chaps just can’t be bothered and act as if any problems are in your mind. Quite rude. I won’t use them in the future. Good product, poor follow-through. It’s all about ‘easy’ sales for them.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Excellent service from the Newcastle branch ”

written by Hayden169 on 07/01/2019

We have just had our back garden done with the North East Branch in Gateshead and I could not recommend them enough. The lads who came to do the job did not stop all day and have done a wonderful job. We chose the Mayfair grass which was the top of the range and we are very happy with the choice made. We received quotes off several companies but went with easigrass due to in our opinion the grass being much better quality. We are a firm believer in you get what you pay for and couldn't be happier with our garden.

“Heather Close”

written by CVHumphries on 29/11/2018

After fitting, within short period of time the grass shrunk back leaving a gap and raw edge along two edges. Easigrass have been promising to rectify since June. We have add many a promise as yet to no avail,On occasions they have stopped taking my calls and not answering any of my texts. I believe now the only option left open to me is to engage another company to rectify the problem and seek reimbursement through the county courts.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Nice fitter, terrible service ”

written by Falsegrassfalseguarantee on 21/07/2018

I can’t tell you how bad it’s been trying to get this company back to fix the faulty grass. Called up once, probably my fourth call at roughly 2pm to be told the boss was probably asleep and had I not seen the promotional work they had been doing through the night in central Newcastle ( not sure what that had to do with my problem) contacted head office in London and told it would get sorted straight away. Two weeks later and still nothing. Greedy company who has no respect for people paying for a service. This job cost me £3000, so I suppose my next stop is trading standards. Do I really need this aggravation. I will stand outside the shop and give them the same respect they have shown me. Stay well away from this company

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“North east firm won’t even return phone calls”

written by Doggies22 on 01/07/2018

When the grass was fitted,it was dark. Winter,and completed a full day early,the fitters even told us there was ripples in the grass,and they would report it,here we are 6months down the line and despite at least 6phone calls ,we have had two visits and been told it needs the sun and heat to straighten it out,well here we are in 20/25 degrees sunshine and the ripples are all still there! Easigrass of Washington are not even returning our phone calls despite there claim of us having an 8year warranty all I want is what I paid for and not the faulty goods I was given,please be aware of false promises!i will post a new reveiw if I get the lawn I was promised,because we love the product! It just doesn’t look right!

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Easigrass not all it claims to be”

written by rhFarley13 on 28/05/2018

I went to Easigrass thinking I was buying the best product on the market. How wrong I was. The after service and installation is shocking. I chose to go down the route of doing all the preparation work ourselves as no access from front garden to back garden except through the house( not ideal so this is the reason why I chose to do the hard graft). However when the installation team the separate teams contradicted each other, the workmanship has been poor. Easigrass franchise out and do not respond to any concerns. The sub contractors don’t follow Easigrass installation process, as a customer you are caught in the middle. Left with a poor installation after spending thousands of pounds. Find someone that is recommended. The grass itself may be good but as installation so poor I will never be able to recommend.

“Brilliant!”

written by Russell285 on 25/05/2018

Fantastic service pre and during the installation, extremely happy with the end result. Would highly recommend

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Great grass - terrible service”

written by 10Haynes on 23/05/2018

Just had a delivery from Easigrass to a domestic address. The driver claimed to have 3 fractured ribs and could not even lift the grass out of his van. What is the point of sending a driver who is incapable of doing a delivery? Unfair on the driver and the customer.

“Easigrass Chobham”

written by Keith393 on 10/05/2018

Have just had my decking covered by Easigrass Chobham with there easi Chelsea product and it looks great. The guys who installed it were very pleasant and workred hard to get it done in good time and to high standard. There customer service was excellent and when we had an issue with the original grass delivered they replaced it without question and it seemed they went out of there way to keep us happy. Well done to the two guys we dealt with we're very pleased

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“Easigrass Bristol. Bath and Somerset. Top job.”

written by yourusername on 16/04/2018

Well my garden was a mess and the guys have totally transformed it (best of all the dog loves it, she can now go out and run around) He came to measure up and gave me advice and options which was a great help and was also happy to come back and re quote when i changed my mind on a few things before the start date and always replied to the few emails I sent him.Not the cheapest quote we had but just felt right. The guys turned up on time where always friendly and polite. They did a great job and have left us with a lovely garden which we will all be able to enjoy now.I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products

“From awful to gorgeous ”

written by Chriskerton on 23/01/2018

Wow.. what can l say, fabulous service from start to finish, beautiful Thankyou The guys who did the work were great, respectful and left the garden looking fabulous. I would recommend to anyone looking for a classy finish to their garden with a guarantee that’s Not to be beaten x Looking good All the best to you all

“Easigrass North East”

written by on 19/01/2018

Over the moon with the service we have received, from start to finish everyone that we dealt with have been very professional. Our garden has been transformed from what was a tired and unloved piece of lawn that had been completely destroyed by our dogs to something that we are now proud to show off. The fitters were brilliant and they never stopped from when they arrived to when they left, they tidied up any mess that they made which was a complete bonus. Would be happy to recommend this company to any family or friend.

“Avoid horrendous Easigrass”

written by adamrandall on 27/11/2017

This is my accurate and honest detailing of my horrendous experience with Easigrass Herts & Essex and my 2 year ordeal to try and get a lumpy, bumpy lawn rectified (spoiler: it never was). TLDR; I would not recommend Easigrass to anybody looking for artificial grass of any standard on any budget. The claims that 'customers are assured of the highest quality product and service' are in my experience untrue. They are a very small (or understaffed) company with no dedicated customer support. All of my communication was via the sales representative who had little or no power and the Director was too busy and in the words of the Sales Director, too 'stroppy' to deal with me, an unsatisfied customer. For the record from May 2017 onwards I have most of the face-to-face meetings recorded which I quote below. In 2015 with a one-year-old son that had just learned to walk and a daughter on the way, I decided that I wanted to install artificial grass in my back garden to give my family the opportunity to spend as much time in the garden during the upcoming summer (and summers after) as possible. After some research and email exchanges with various suppliers, I settled on Easigrass. On November 6th, 2015 I met with one of their sales representatives, who measured up and took me through the various samples. He convinced me to go for their elite product Mayfair and walked me through the installation process. In early 2016 after a further visit this time with the Director we agreed on a price of £3,206.00 (50sqm) and an installation date of April 4th, 2016. On April 4th, 2016 a team of fitters arrived on-site to lay the grass. I was at home that day to make sure the installation went smoothly and observed two processes that alarmed me. During an earlier sales call, the person I dealt with was very thorough in walking me through the installation process which included 'To supply and install specialised sub-base material and *mechanically* compact to the correct levels' and 'To *mechanically* apply a layer of Silica sand over the entire area, ensuring product stability'. On the day neither of these processes were 'mechanical' and were both performed by hand. The Silica sand was, in fact, being spread over the lawn straight from the bag with very little care or attention and this is where the problems began. Late afternoon once complete I had the opportunity to inspect the grass and immediately noticed many small lumps under the surface, these lumps were extremely hard underfoot and noticeable even with shoes on. I was expecting as promised a smooth and stable surface so I was alarmed. Unfortunately, neither were there on the day to oversee the installation so I contacted the person I dealt with the following day to voice my concerns. It took 3 months of persistent calling, emailing and struggle to finally get him to revisit and acknowledge the problem which Easigrass concluded was areas clumped with Silica sand within the grass. This was undoubtedly due to the installation team spreading the sand by hand and not mechanically as contracted. At this point I was positive, Easigrass had acknowledged the problem and although slow in responding to me, they were trying to rectify it. Despite this, my family spent the summer with our new and very expensive lumpy lawn. In mid-August 4 months after the installation, a team of fitters returned to re-brush the grass in an attempt to dislodge the excess Silica sand. Unfortunately, the brushing had almost no effect on the lumps which were still present. I followed up with them both again and spent the following 9 months trying to get Easigrass to return and rectify the problem. In late May 2017 over 1 year since the installation, a team of fitters again returned to re-brush the lawn, this time with their head fitter who was clearly an expert and had seen the problem before. Unfortunately but not unexpectedly the re-brush did not fix the lumpy grass. When I spoke to him he told me that in his opinion the only way to fix the problem would be to quote 're-lay the grass'. He also assured me that Easigrass would remedy the problem and that I should try to speak to someone and advised me to say quote: 'would you have this in your house?'. By this point, I was already recording all of my conversations with Easigrass so it was great to have this on record and I was hoping the acknowledgements from both guys that there was an issue that even if the grass had to be re-laid we might have a solution in sight. Despite numerous calls and messages, I was never able to speak tothe person I wanted to speak to. For a company that claims on their website that "customers are assured of the highest quality product and service" this was in my opinion shocking. After a further month of persistent calls and emails, the person I dealt with said that they might have a solution. There was a new high-power 'billygoat' hoover due to be delivered that Easigrass were confident would solve the issue and in late June 2017, 15 months since installation a team of fitters returned to hoover the grass. Again, it was the head fitter who carried out the work. After a number of hours hoovering, the work stopped and after inspection, the problem had got worse. The hoover had only managed to remove Silica sand from the unaffected areas which only made the lumps more prominent and the normal areas now harder underfoot. The hovering was a disaster. The head fitter again reiterated that the only solution would be to 're-lay the grass'. At this point, I asked him if it would be okay for us to call the person I dealt with so he could hear first hand the recommendation which we did and he assured me that Easigrass would fix the problem. I again attempted to contact the Director but my emails and calls were ignored. So after another month and back and forth, the person I dealt with advised me to send one final email and if I didn't get a reply from the Director to quote 'kick-off'. Not unexpectedly he did not reply so my next email insisted that the grass be re-laid or refunded or I would pursue legal channels and communicate my horrendous experience with Easigrass online. At this point, I was immediately contacted by the Director of Sales who visited in mid-August to inspect the grass for himself. He concluded that there was an issue but felt it was within the boundaries of acceptable. I explained the entire 18-month ordeal and that I had almost exclusively dealt with the Sales representative until now as the Director did not have the courtesy to answer a single one of my calls or emails. Again for a company that claims "customers are assured of the highest quality product and service" this, in my opinion, was extremely unprofessional and just plain rude. This man again apologised and said that the Director can be quote 'stroppy'. Not a glowing reference from your Sales Director. He followed up the following week and said that Easigrass would like to again try to hoover the grass but needed a 3-week dry spell to carry out the work. We were in September and although pessimistic I agreed. Fast forward 6 weeks and no dry spell. I followed-up and surprisingly for the first time in 18 months R. Kenndy replied to tell me that they needed a 'prolonged dry spell so that we can use a commercial Hoover'. At this point, I wrote to them and said that I would not be willing to wait until mid-2018 for a prolonged dry spell to experiment with a technique that had already failed once and in fact made the problem worse. He followed-up and organised for one of the senior fitters to carry out a thorough and professional inspection of the grass. This man showed up over an hour late by which point I had already left for work. He finally managed to visit on October 23, 2017 and his inspection lasted a total of 12 minutes and was performed in heavy-duty work boots. I mentioned to him that with the boots on he was likely to feel none of the issues, he confirmed (I have that on record). If this was supposed to be a thorough and professional inspection it was not. Not willing to remove the boots his opinion was that if there was an issue that the only remedy would be to fold over the grass and bang the sand our from the back. He said he would be able to do this but would need a dry spell. Following the inspection, someone contacted me to say that the fitter has concluded that there is no fault with the grass nor in his opinion with the installation. This was, of course, not true. I have him on record confirming there was is an issue and excess Silica had been confirmed on record by the saleman,  the head fitter and by the other man himself. By sending teams to brush and hoover this was also indirectly confirmed by the Director. My estimate and contract details that the installation process includes 'To mechanically apply a layer of Silica sand over the entire area, ensuring product stability'. As mentioned above the sand was, in fact, laid by hand which was the root of the problem. The fitter also confirmed on record that mechanically applying the sand is the normal process that should have been followed. Given this, the fault is with the installation. Fact. I find it offensive and embarrassing that a company that claims 'the highest quality product and service' have not just refunded or relaid such a small patch of grass. it would be of very little expense or inconvenience in the grand scheme of things. I believe an objective outsider would see this as somewhat petty and amateurish. I put this to Easigrass. No reply. That was my horrendous experience with Easigrass. Conclusion: If you value your time, money and sanity do not hire Easigrass.

“Easigrass”

written by ReaganSanchez1956 on 03/11/2017

Not good ,be careful who fits you grass as some of there installers don't know what they are doing . Hoping sales director and head of customer care which I fell is a conflict of interest will be able to put things right. I am giving him the benefit of doubt at present , will up date you in 3 weeks .

Dvorkin1's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2017

So here is the update , the sales Director and head of customer care was true to form and sorted my garden out on the date he said , by getting in their own fitter who I must say was excellent, by that I mean, tidy and noted my problems with the garden and set about correcting my garden which only took a day ,a real fab job, if only this was done at the beginning.
As I see it, I went to Easigrass because of the great grass , but it's not just about the grass it's also about the fitting , I would make sure you know your fitter or ask Easigrass to tell you about the fitter.
They work on a franchise basis, therefore some have got to build up an area and have had the training and do a great job , others have only been doing this a few year and have not had the training or watched the video on the web site .
My advice is to keep all email text messages and get in writing what is to be done ,and how long and in what time frame.
So am I happy , well my answer now is yes ,
I further would say if you are unhappy is to keep on at Easigrass informed everyone .
The sales Director is doing a great job, trying to not only keep people like me happy but protecting his franchise, but some need a kick up the back side and that's the one I got originally. Others who I came across are also very good and are willing to show you and help in every respect, as they are building there business.
I had hopes that Easigrass would have paid some sort on compensation is all the messing around I had to put up with but that did not happen .
I would now rate the company 5 star

Read 1 Comment

Asked by Lucky.deano on 21st January 2014 Report this content
We have a couple of trees at the bottom of our garden ( lime trees, I think) and they drop quite a sticky sap during the spring and summer. How will the grass cope with this? I assume it will need to be treated with something, what would you recommend and how often would it need to be applied?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Garden on Amazon