Royal Grass Reviews

Summary

Royal Grass is made from high-quality TenCate artificial grass fibres and is extensively tested for UV-resistance and protection against discolouration under extreme circumstances.

Have you replaced the grass in your garden with an artificial lawn? Write a review and tell others your experience.

Royal Grass - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I had the guys from EasyPlants install my Royal Grass...”

Written on: 12/06/2009 by glenc (319 reviews written)

I had the guys from EasyPlants install my Royal Grass lawn and I must say I was really, really impressed with them.

I've had some bad customer experience with articial lawn companies (see my review on lazy lawn) but these guys were spot on.

They were very friendly and efficient, did a great job installing the lawn and even tidied up the house/garden afterwards - excellent.

The actual lawn is great too. Its transformed our garden. We have a north facing garden which is very overshadowed by a large weeping willow, which means the lawn really struggled to grow.

The new lawn looks great and Im looking forward to not having to constantly reseed it every few months!

The only negative thing Id say about the Royal Grass is that it looks perfect. An odd negative comment I'll grant you. It looks like a lawn that has been perfectly watered and looked after. I think there are slightly more realistic products on the market (ie with more of the brown grass mixed in with the green to give a more relaistic amateur garden look) - however, for us having a perfect lawn is great and we're really happy with the end result.

I'd absolutely recommend the guys from Easy Plants and the Royal Grass product.

Click here for Amazon Home & Garden products