Mountain Buggy Urban 3 Wheel Travel System Reviews

Mountain Buggy Urban 3 Wheel Travel System - Ask a question now

“Outstanding in every way, we live in the city but are...”

Written on: 17/04/2011

Outstanding in every way, we live in the city but are also very active it has out performed all of our friends prams and on their second children they have bought a mountain buggy.
When our son reached 1 yrs old the usual time to change to a smaller lighter buggy he hated it and would never sleep. So we kept him easily in it for years and it still looks great, probably the sign that the mountain buggy really was well designed is that it was easier and lighter to push with a child in it than a… Read Full Review

“I bought my mountain buggy duo when I was expecting my...”

Written on: 23/03/2011

I bought my mountain buggy duo when I was expecting my 4th baby as there was only a 15mth gap between her and my 3rd child. It is fantastic, it is so easy to push and it barely feels like there are children in it, it steers so easily and turns on the spot.

I have never encountered a problem fitting through ANY shop doorways or into my house.

The material is thick so unlikely to tear and the frame is very sturdy I honestly can't fault a single thing with this pushchair and am now on the… Read Full Review

“I bought the Mountain Buggy Urban 3 Wheel buggy to be...”

Written on: 18/05/2009 by Vicky murray (1 review written)

I bought the Mountain Buggy Urban 3 Wheel buggy to be a travel system that was practical for rough terrain and countryside but could also be used in town. We have been using it for 3months now and love it. The urban model is very manoeverable even in narrow shops and it is really good in muddy rough conditions. The simple structure is easy to clean. We bought the carry cot and this we used on the buggy (clips on easily) and for our baby to sleep in at home instead of a moses basket. We also… Read Full Review