James Patterson, I, Alex Cross Reviews

5.0

James Patterson, I, Alex Cross - Ask a question now

“I, Alex Cross is the best Cross book yet! It has two...”

written by on 06/05/2011

I, Alex Cross is the best Cross book yet! It has two different plots that conjoin into one story and keeps you reading. It starts out at Alex's birthday party and then he gets a phone call saying that his niece has been brutally murdered. As Alex tries to solve Caroline's murder and catch a killer, Nana Mama starts to have problems with her health. I recommend this book if you enjoyed the previous books and want to find out if Alex finds a killer and find out if Nana Mama will sservive her health issues.