Amie Skincare Petal Perfect Refreshing Cleansing Lotion Reviews

“THE BEST SKIN CARE PRODUCT IN THE WORLD. ”

Written on: 27/07/2009

THE BEST SKIN CARE PRODUCT IN THE WORLD.
Amie skin care products are absolutly amazing. I was in shock after useing all there products and waking up to glowing soft toned clean skin. I have used extreamly expensive products in the past but never has anything been as sucsessful to me as Amie skincare products. I do suffer from spots and what i ever i try makes them worse but i then discoverd Amie my skin feel in love with it and nearly all my spots have gone! Amie is Fantastic as it is… Read Full Review

“i love this Amie Skincare Petal Perfect Refreshing...”

Written on: 17/05/2009 by mellimoomoomilkshaketismakeupmad (6 reviews written)

i love this Amie Skincare Petal Perfect Refreshing Cleansing Lotion, i use it every night using cotton wool pads and sweeping it across my face, it gets all of my make-up off and leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean. its a good price too at 4.75 for a 200ml bottle, the lotion itself is a lovely purple colour and comes in very pretty bottle. its kind to skin as it has 98.8% natural ingrdients. also when i wake up in a morning my skin looks softer and clearer, my skin is not as red or as… Read Full Review