PartyMarkets www.partymarkets.com

4.3

PartyMarkets www.partymarkets.com - Ask a question now

“Partymarkets - nice site with low minimum stakes”

written by on 20/09/2009

Partymarkets - nice site with low minimum stakes

“Joined PartyMarkets after they offered a £100 welcome...”

written by TopTrader on 12/06/2009

Joined PartyMarkets after they offered a £100 welcome bonus. I tried them for a while and I am very happy. The platform is simple and easy to use. what I found most attractive is that they are the only one that would pay you back part of the spread commission. I didn't see anyone else offering to do that. The claim that if I stake during a month £1,000 on the Dow (they call it wall street) I will get back £900

“PartyMarkets is the spread betting service for...”

written by Georgesoros on 14/05/2009

PartyMarkets is the spread betting service for PartyGaming who created PartyPoker.com .The use City Index for the trading platform but, their user interface and some features are different from City Index and it's other white labels. They have "Simple" user interface which allows you make a trade faster much faster and also manage your risk better. They offer a permanent minimum stake of 10p on the securities.