Food, Inc. Reviews

Food, Inc. - Ask a question now

“great time with my mom. we were so happy to see there...”

written by Suarez443 on 07/08/2014

My mom is so much better from the beginning she loves the place you can get the best thing ever it tastes soon good I'll go anytime you would really Imhotep yourself so go go go its fooooood inc

“Watched this last weekend...”

written by dennispj on 10/04/2012

And... I have to say that it has put me off any kind of meat. Not sure if it is all true but it paints a bad impression of just about everything! Started to watch Supersize Me the following week and that hardly cheered me up.

Pokeandco's Response to dennispj's Review

Written on: 12/10/2021

The vision of Poke and Co started back in 2016, in the UAE, when the founders decided to share their passion for delicious, healthy food to the Dubai market. After a year of developing the concept, perfecting the menu, finding the perfect location and working with a group of talented, passionate people to bring this vision to life, this locally grown concept was born. Inspired by sustainable, fresh, and high quality ingredients, Poke and Co is committed to bringing you food that is not only delicious but that is also good for you.